More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 4 by Rookiegag Rookiegag

What will you add next?

Lower womens status in society

Alright, now that the women are restrained physically, you decide to restrain the mentally. You erase the rules about gags and leashes fun as they were and decide to modify the restraining rule.
Old Rule: Women are viewed as inferior to men. They need to be restrained because its believed otherwise their hormones would cause them to do stupid things.
Old Rule: Women who find a romantic partner enter a contract in which the men are expected to protect them from themselves.
Old Rule: Men are allowed to control how much movement, speech, sight, and sound their partners get to have. Men decide the severity of their womens bondage.
Old Rule: Men who severely restrict their womens bodies and senses are seen as controling and overbearing. Men who let their women have lots of freedom meanwhile are seen a lazy and irresponsible. The degree which is prefered varies between individuals.
New Rule: Men and women are expected to each carry a tag with them so that if separated, the authorities can tell who belongs with whom and reunite them.

You decide to add just a little sadistic twist to it...
Old Rule: Men may punish their women for infractions against them or others by putting them in more severe bondage, corporal, sexual or psychological punishment.
You realize this rule can be severely abused and add a failsafe.
Old Rule: The punishment prescribed to women for perceived infractions must not leave any long-term or permanent damage. If it does it will be punished to the full extent of the law.

And then to round it off.
Old Rule: Men are allowed to have sex with their women however they want as they are their caretakers.
Old Rule: Women who object to the rules are labeled with a severe plug and harness gag with the words "Idiot" written on the forehead. These women must wear them until they accept the rules.
Old Rule: Women who object multiple times are handed over to the authorities and brainwashed into a obedient pet-like state and then returned to their caretaker.

Whew, that was a lot. You close the Rulebook and but it away in your jacket, then get stunned by the sight in front of you when you look up. Jasmine isn´t wearing a bit gag anymore but rather a huge ballgag with a leather flap covering the mouth. The ballgag is held in place by a harness of straps around her head. She isn´t blondfolded anymore, although one is on her forehead, you must´ve pulled it up after entering the shop so she could see what she wanted to order. Her arms are kept behind her back in an armbag and when your leg strokes hers you feel her legs are cuffed together.

The waitress comes back to you, this time wearing a very tightly buckled bit gag and with much shorter cuff chains. Looking around you notice that all of the women have a man with them. Some of them seem to be annoyed at being there while others were smiling and stroking their women. The waitress sets down a single cup of coffee and gives you a note. It says "We´re sorry for the delay but the machine broke so we´re unable to make your woman her espresso. Mandy won´t charge you for the espresso. Hope you enjoy the coffee!"

Jasmine looks at the note, then you, then your cup. You look at her curious eyes. "The coffee machine broke so no espresso for you." A muffled groan escapes her lips. "Aw, don´t be like that Jasmine. You can have some of mine if you agree to clean the toilet like you´re supposed to." Jasmine slouches but nods. She´s always hated cleaning the bathroom but now she doesn´t have much of a choice. You pick up your cup, pay for your coffee, grab Jasmines leash and pull her along. Because of the cuffs she could only rapidly shuffle along behind you as you walked down your paradise...

What do you see? What do you do?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)