More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by monkey17 monkey17

Who Found The Rulebook?

Lora 25

Lora sat at her desk staring at the little notebook she had found in the café. After the test run, she knew it worked. She had spent the half another walk back to her flat and another ten minutes thinking about how she was going to change the world. Taking a deep breath Lora began.

“Old rule I am the only person who is aware and can interact with the rule book.”

“old rule Lora Smith the our of the rule book is a futa.”

“old rule the human race is split up into three genders.

55% of humans are woman.

30% of humans are futa.

15% of humans are men.

“Old rule when a woman brads with a futa the child is ever a female or a futa. When two futas bread the child is ever a futa or an mail.

“old rule mails are infertile and possess a dick no longer than 4 inches long”

Old rule futas have dicks between 7 and 12 inches with an average dick length of 8 inches. Their breast size is between B and D cup .

Old rule woman’s breast size is between E and JJ with an average breast size of G. woman do not suffer back problems from the size of there breasts.”

Dun, for now, Lora got up to take a look at her new body. Striping down she stood in front of the fall length, Mira. The 25-year-old she sure looked more or less the same. Standing at 5’8” with shoulder-length black hear and a per of glasses framing her face. Her tits were bigger now, no longer small Bs but perky CC. but the biggest change was the 9-inch cook between her legs accompanied by a per of hairless balls.

“Dam not as big as I was hoping for.” Lora thought to herself. Grabbing the rule book “old rule the owner of the rule book has a 12-inch cock.”

Blinking Lora could ow see that her dick was now longer and slightly thicker. Deciding to see if anything else changed, Lora got redressed and headed into the living room and sporting..

Who does Lora see?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)