More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 4 by Crazyman69 Crazyman69

How do you use the Rulebook first?

Living fleshlight

Jennifer sweat in anxiety for the experiences to come, she bit her lower lip and gently rubbed her thighs.

"New Rule: me, Jennifer, will be nothing but the offices' fleshlight, stying young and healthy and to be used by men every hour of work, after that they will have a ballot on who gets to keep me for the weekend"

Jennifer began pushing her hand up her thigh, carresing her bare butt before touching her wet cunt.

"New rule: At work i will still be a secretary, but my rear will be on the inside of the wall, with a sign saying 'break' next to it, my chest will be bare with my shirt fully unbuttoned as i do my real work."

She rubbed her cunt furiously as she moaned and whinced.

"New rule: the Boss of the office will have me every vacation time"

"New rule: the other employees can dress me up anyway they want and place me anywhere other than my wall and 'park' me"

Jennifer dropped the notebook as she moaned furiously, "aahn! Aahnn! Yes!" Rubbing her cunt before sticking her whole finger inside it.

She finished by placing the notebook in her old closet. before proceeding to the front desk

What happens now?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)