More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by splotch splotch

Where do we find Lauren to begin?

Lauren is at college

The community college campus. Lauren loved it here. It had all the social aspects of high school, but none of the restrictions. It was a chance for her to make friends, flirt with boys, show off new outfits. She'd never admit to these vanities out loud, of course. She would say she was furthering her job prospects by continuing her education. But really, in her heart, it was all about attention. After high school she'd felt lost, unsure what to do. College was the obvious answer. In many ways she was stuck in the high school mentality.

Today Lauren was sure to turn heads. She had on a tight white blouse, which pressed firmly against her large (and fake) breasts. Did they look to big? She worried for a second, but decided the C-cup padding was perfect. It was large for her size, but not unrealistic. Then a black skirt, pulled up a little to hide her stomach. Between her heels and her skirt most of her calves were showing, her muscular, sexy calves. One of her few natural features she was proud of. Yes, Lauren was killing it today! She left her car, walking towards class. Already the students around looked at her. Lauren smirked as she strut towards class.

🔞 Candy.AI 🔥 AI Sex Chat - Roleplay, Erotic Stories, Try for Free 🕹️

What class does Lauren go to?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)