More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 3 by splotch splotch

What class does Lauren go to?

anatomy class

Lauren strutted into class. She was five minutes late, but she didn't care. Better to make an entrance! She walked in, interrupting the class.

In front of the class Michelle was speaking. She was the teacher's assistant who had to struggle to get the classes attention. Then, of course, Lauren walked in late, turning all the heads in class. Michelle was to cease her lecture. Michelle knew Lauren. She was two years older then Lauren, though you'd never know that by the way everyone treated them! Lauren was a respected, adored woman. Michelle, a mousey nerd, had to struggle for respect and attention. Even though Lauren was younger, she'd take over in almost every situation. Michelle hated that!

"As I was saying, we were supposed to have a model to show us the details of female anatomy." Michelle continued after Lauren had found her seat. "But, the model cancelled."

The class groaned as a group. Everyone had been excited about the idea of a model posing before the class, showing her body! Michelle not only had to sub for a teacher, but she had to do it on a day when the whole class would be dissappointed.

Then, Michelle had a flash of inspiration. There was a way she could turn this disaster around!

"However, I will offer extra credit to any female willing to model before the class." The class mummered in shock. "Do I have any volunteers?

After a few moment silence, Michelle took action.

"Lauren, why don't you come up?" Michelle said. Lauren, who was texting on her phone, looked up at the sound of her name.

"What?" Lauren asked.

"Well, I know your grade is low." Michelle said. "You can score some extra credit if you come up here and model."

Model? Lauren was intrigued. She had barely heard a word prior. But, her ego was stroked by the idea.

"Sure." Lauren said. The class broke out with applause. Lauren, the hottest girl in class, would model for them! Lauren strutted up, smirking and strutting.

Lauren stood in the front next to Michelle. Michelle considered. How far could she push this? And what should she do next?

What does Michelle have Lauren do?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)