More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 3 by Frank89 Frank89

What class does Lauren go to?

Chemistry

Chemistry was not one of Lauren's favourite classes. In fat, she probably only hated P.E. more. But she managed to get by. She may not have been good with tubes, but she was excellent at manipulating others into doing what she needed. That was how she'd planned to get an A in chemistry. She had a secret 'tool' in her arsenal.

As Lauren entered the lab, she was immediately greeted by the jealous or hungry looks of her peers. "Let me help you into your coat." said a tall, skinny guy with an acne-ridded face and thick glasses.

He was Jimmy. Or Jimmy the geek, as some liked to call him. In fact, even Lauren referred to him like that, when he wasn't around. Her secret 'tool'. Jimmy was not a popular guy at school, but there was no doubt about it, as Lauren had discovered, that he had his uses as well. He was good at things nobody liked. Electronics, coding and chemistry. All the geeky stuff. That was why everyone'd tried to be his lab partner when school started. Yes, everyone'd tried, but only Lauren succeeded. She had seduced Jimmy at the first class with minimal efforts. Ever since then, Jimmy'd been doing all the work with Lauren only showing up for classes.

"Thanks, Jimmy." she smiled sweetly, "You are such a gentleman."

Lauren noticed Brenda in the back of the lab rolling her eyes at her entrance, and she shot her a stern look. Brenda. Good girl, leader of the choir, member of the committee, supposed virgin. She'd auditioned for the cheer squad once, but a few nasty rumours about her personal life made them reject her - preventing her rise to power among the popular girls. Rumours that Lauren may or may not have been responsible for. Brenda was not an ugly girl, but she was too shy to openly flaunt her charms. Thus, putting her under Lauren in the pecking order. They said Jimmy and Brenda used to be inseparable back in the days, but she became estranged from him ever since Lauren showed up and latched onto him like a leech. No doubt, she couldn't endure him always talking about real beauty. As far as Lauren was concerned, Jimmy was better off without Brenda anyway.

She let Jimmy help her into her lab coat, all the while pushing out her big breasts for all to admire. And admire they always did, as she had frequently noticed. It seemed like such a shame hiding them under a coat.

Lauren sighed. Ugly white lab coat. It covered her best assets. She never even understood why they had to wear them, but it made the teacher, Mr. Bender happy. They looked like real scientists. He looked like a real scientist. The saying came to her mind. 'Those who know, do. Those who understand, teach.' Well, that was Mr. Bender in a nutshell. But at least he was only interested in results and not how they were achieved. And thankfully, that was Jimmy's job.

A smile here, a giggle there, and Lauren could make Jimmy do anything for her. And he did, many times. Not that he'd ever gained anything more than a hug out of it. He had asked Lauren out many times in the past, but she always shot him down. It wouldn't have been 'professional' she had said. Yeah, not like she would ever date such a loser as Jimmy. At least he had stopped asking her out after her third rejection. It made things much easier between the two. Not that he'd ever stopped gawking at her, though.

They had developed this little routine over the years. Lauren was responsible for handling the books and looking things up, while Jimmy was responsible for conducting all the experiments. Lauren didn't like to get anything on herself or break a nail with those tubes. This was much safer. Not safe enough, as she would soon realize.

What happens next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)