More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 4 by kingkhan19 kingkhan19

What happens next?

Lauren decides to strip Brenda

Having a nerd do the work for you was great. While Lauren did have an above-average understanding of chemistry due to spending time with Jimmy, she always hated spending time on pointless experiments. She wants to flaunt her beauty in everyone’s face, not play with chemicals. Since she partnered up with a Brainiac, she could now do whatever she wanted.

The problem is that there is practically nothing for her to do. Everybody is focused on their experiments, so she can’t charm or belittle anyone right now. She can’t leave without being caught by some professor in the hallway. She played with her phone enough time to be bored with it. All she could do is for the class to end, but even this was difficult since chemistry lab is several hours long class.

Lauren sighed. Bored out of her mind, she looks around the room and sees what was here and what everyone else was doing. Being a chemistry room, this place obviously had chemicals, such as acetic acid and hydrogen peroxide. There was an emergency shower in a corner, and above each workstation were pipes with sprinklers, in case of a fire. On one side of the room, there is a large walk-in freezer for items that be kept freezing. Around the room, there were drawers filled with scissors, rope, burners, rubber hoses, scalpels, and a bunch of other stuff for experiments. This room has so much equipment and items, that Lauren could probably make a rocket.

Lauren turned and glanced at Professor Bender, who was separated from the rest of the room by some safety plexiglass wall. He spends so much time behind that wall that he practically lived there. He even has a door that is directly connected to his office. In addition to this already isolating behavior, he always so invested in his own experiments, he doesn’t even notice what the class is doing. An earthquake could happen, and as long his experiment isn’t affected, he won’t notice. The only times he would leave the area during lab class is when he goes outside to make a phone call or to talk to another professor, which would take a long time.

Lauren turned and started looking at the other students. Most of them were her “friends”. They all were occupied with their experiments. Lauren kept looking around for a hot guy she could flirt, but she kept on turning her attention to one student: Brenda.

Brenda is considered a relatively popular girl, which is why everyone was surprised when they found out that she was close to jimmy. Apparently, she was into geeks. Despite her geekiness, she was rising up fast in the ranks of the popular girls. That was until Lauren started a nasty rumor that halted her ascension. Unfortunately, the rumor died off, and Brenda is once again a threat to her status. One of the reasons how she outgrows that rumor and became popular again was her natural beauty. She is considered one of the hottest girls in the university. Her face was flawless, her skin was smooth like silk, and her curly red hair, which is in a bun, shined bright like copper. She is 5'9" and has a nice hourglass shape, proportional D cup breast, and curvy butt that most people would die to see. Not that they could, since Brenda is shy about her body. She tends to wear modest clothes in public. Currently, she is wearing a light green button-down blouse, some bootcut blue jeans with a studded belt, and some stylish vans. She apparently forgot to wear her lab coat, which is odd since she normally doesn't forget.

Lauren seethed with anger just looking at Brenda. She has a body that Lauren would kill for, yet she has to audacity to feel shy about it. Lauren would happily flaunt her body around more openly, if she had Brenda’s body. Not only does she have the body the Lauren dreams of having, but she is going to steal Lauren’s popular status from her. Hell no! Lauren had to do something to put Brenda in her place.

Lauren glanced at Professor Blender, glanced back at Brenda, and stared at her clothes. A wicked grin appeared on Lauren’s face as the gears started to shift in her head. If Brenda wants attention, she’ll get attention. Laurens going to make sure everyone pays attention to Brenda, …. every inch of her.

Lauren started to get excited. Exposing Brenda’s naked body to everybody would not only solidify her position as the most popular girl in the university, but it would also cause total humiliation for Brenda, something that Lauren has been dying to do. There are so many possible ways for her to remove Brenda’s clothes. She could tie her up, cut her clothes off, or use chemicals on her clothes. She could even use some of the stuff in the room to get her naked in another class. The best part is that the professors are too absentminded to notice what is going on and that most of the students wouldn’t interfere with her plans. Even if things did go south, her seemly fragile blouse and skirt were extremely tough and ready for anything. Lauren has so many things benefiting her. Heck, she could probably wrestle Brenda’s clothes off with heels on, since she is a great fighter and Brenda is a pacifist.

How and when does she strip Brenda

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)