More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 4 by Frank89 Frank89

What happens next?

The lab explodes

It all happened so fast. Lauren turned a page to look some silly formula up - her fake breasts straining under the movement of her arms - and the top button popped off her shirt. It flew off into the distance. It wouldn't have been a big deal, but Jimmy had been so focused on Lauren's cleavage, trying to will that button to pop off, that when it finally happened his excitement level hit an all-time high and caused him to spill the content of his tubes. Both figuratively and literally.

A groan from Jimmy, a sizzling sound on the table, and the lab erupted in a thick purple smoke. Everyone started screaming frantically as the fire alarm went off, activating the fire sprinklers. There was water everywhere, and as the smoke subsided the room filled with deadly silence.

Within less than a minute, the lab looked like the inside of some giant animal. The walls, ceiling and everyone in the room were painted purple by the smoke, while the floor, thanks to all the water, was covered in knee-deep yucky purple foam. The lab seemed to have been under some lockdown after the incident, as some guys tried to open the door but it wouldn't budge.

Lauren was beside herself. Her impeccable outfit that was meant to turn heads was now a soaked, purple disaster after only her first class. The labcoat did little to protect her white shirt. And in the confusion, she managed to accidentally step out of one of her heels. Ugh, no way she was diving into that disgusting foam to retrieve it. That would have to wait. At least, she conveyed the others in the lab, she looked no sillier than the rest of those present. Not that it helped her one bit. She dearly hoped that whatever that purple stuff was, it could be washed off her body and hair without much of a hassle.

After the momentary puzzling silence, all eyes turned towards Mr. Bender for instructions. He was lucky enough to have been behind a safety plexiglass wall, that was supposed to protect the students from his experiments. Well, apparently it worked both ways. He was standing in the foam, but otherwise, he was the only one not purple in the lab.

What happens next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)