More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 3 by Panzer68 Panzer68

What class does Lauren go to?

Off Campus Party

The dancing lights of sunset illuminated Lauren as she hurriedly walked along the sidewalk. She’s heading towards the Alpha Delta mansion a decent ways away from her dorm for the sorority’s big party. The Alpha Delta’s were the biggest and most prestigious sorority at the University and were made up of the who’s who there, and Lauren wanted in and she needed to be at that party. Unfortunately for her she had slept in and was now an half an hour late. Annoyed but not undeterred Lauren was now steadily approaching the house in a small red dress, not what she would usually wear but she wanted to make an impression.

Approaching the front lawn Lauren looked at the looming structure that was the mansion. The massive house had this grandiose presence to it that made the fact that loud music was piercing the air around it all the funnier to the drunk college kids partying it up in its walls. As Lauren hopped up the stairs in her heels and knocked on the grand door knockers that hung on, she wondered what sort of party could attract this many students.

Who Opens the Door?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)