More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 3 by postGuy postGuy

What class does Lauren go to?

Physical Education

Lauren might've strutted into the locker room, but, on the inside, she was like jello. Of all her classes, there were none she hated more than P.E. Not only was it very difficult for her to hide her "enhancements," but she was not the most fit girl on Earth. Whenever the class did anything remotely physical, she always ended up a sweaty mess; it was far from the most attractive image. In order to prevent this, Lauren always did the bare minimum. Sure, she retained her image, but she was hated by all of her female teammates. A popular activity was "Boys vs. Girls," and, with "help" from Lauren, the girls always lost. Losing meant cleaning the gym. In addition, Lauren never changed into her P.E. uniform out in the open. Whenever she entered the locker room, she always dashed towards the nearest stall and dressed in there. In reality, she wanted to hide her shortcomings, but many of her peers felt it was Lauren's way of saying she was too good (and too pretty) to cohort with the general public. It took their current jealously level and turned it up to 11. Of course, Lauren was oblivious to all of this.

When Lauren was applying for Community College, she always figured she would attend the school on the east side of town. After all, most of her peers went there, they had better buildings, and they did not require physical education. Unfortunately, her dreams were dashed when the school said she was in the western district by about 100 ft. She literally lived in the only house in her neighborhood that belonged to this district. She tried to argue with them, but the employees did not care and her parents weren't paying out-of-district tuition. When she arrived at the west side school, the rumors turned out to be true: she needed to take physical education. She tried to get out of it with excuses and doctor's notes, but they heard it all before and signed her up.

In order to keep her image in tact, Lauren needed to be crafty while changing. Of course, the stall was a must, but there is more to the story. The uniforms were very standard: a t-shirt with the school's logo and some shorts. First off, Lauren took off her top and bra and put on a padded sports bra and the t-shirt. As long as she did not move too quickly, it actually did a good job of keeping her "C-Cup" in place. Next, Lauren put on the pants. In order to conceal her butt and tummy, she put on tight, high-waisted, "grandma panties" and wore baggy shorts. It kind of looked weird, but it did a good job and most people didn't seem to notice. Finally, she put on some thigh high socks to even out her legs. With that, Lauren was dressed. It only took a few minutes, but it always felt like an eternity. What if somebody knocked the door open? What if Lauren were exposed? These thoughts always dominated the young girl's mind.

With that, Lauren was ready to go...

What's next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)