More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 4 by postGuy postGuy

What's next?

Class Goes Well... But Changing Out is Tough

Today class ended like it always does. The boys gave each other high-fives, and the girls were left to clean. Of course, Lauren stood there looking pretty and did not break a sweat.

"You know, you can help too!" said Amy, an athletic girl who despised losing and Lauren.

"Who's team are you on anyway!" said Jean, a nerdy girl who hated Lauren and exercise but hated cleaning even more.

"Lauren, I'm sick of your attitude!" said Carla, an average girl who hated seeing her boyfriend brag about his victories and make subtle flirts at Lauren.

"Guys, I'm just not good at this stuff," said Lauren in a cutesy and innocent voice.

When, the girls finished cleaning. They headed back to their locker room for showers. Usually, the girls did not pay attention to who took a shower; most were so embarrassed by their own bodies that they looked at the ground and tried to get it over with. Because of this Lauren usually got away without one (not that she needed one; she was not sweaty). Today, Amy, Jean, and Carla were particularly angry at Lauren, so they monitored her.

"Where are you going?" said Amy as she say Lauren walking to the stall, "The Shower is that way!"

"Oh, yeah," said Lauren, "You go ahead, I have to grab my shampoo in my bad."

"The shampoo is provided," said Jean, "get in there!"

With no other choice, Lauren went in. Luckily, all of the stalls had curtain, so Lauren could keep her privacy. Her plan was to take an extra long shower and change when everybody left. Yes, she would be late to her next class, but that was common for her, and it would allow her to dress alone. Unfortunately, today was also the day Amy, Jean, and Carla were getting . They were tired of Lauren acting like she was superior to them because she had such a hot body. As a punishment, they decided to expose that body and knock Lauren down a few pegs. While Lauren was in the shower, they took her clothes bag from her stall and her gym clothes while they hung above the shower curtain. Fortunately, they failed to grab her padded bras because they were kept at the front of the shower (Lauren did not want those slipping out accidentally, so she smuggled them in).

"Hey, Lauren," said Carla, "It's time to get out. You don't wanna miss class, do you?"

"It's okay," said Lauren, " I worked up quite a sweat today, so I need a long shower."

"No, Lauren," said Amy, "Come out."

"I'm good Amy," said Lauren.

"Well, if you don't get out now, we'll just have to take all of your clothes!" said Jean.

Suddenly, the shower stopped and there was a pause.

"Excuse me!?" said Lauren.

"You heard us!" said Carla.

"Guys this isn't funny. The joke's over... ha ha," said Lauren awkwardly.

"We are serious. We're tired of you acting like you own the world. This is our !" said Jean.

Lauren peeked her head out and saw it was true. Her hair and makeup were still dry because she never actually stood under the water. Her face because like a ghost's.

"Okay Lauren," said Amy, "We are not cruel. You will not be totally naked. You have a choice: your blouse or your skirt?"

Lauren started bumbling and making deals but the girls did not want to hear it.

"Okay, if you don't choose in five seconds, you are going totally naked!" said Carla.

Lauren had to make a decision: go topless or bottomless. If topless, her tiny breasts and tiny belly would be exposed to the world. If bottomless, her sensitive, hairless, pussy and giant butt would feel a cool breeze. With red cheeks and tears in her eyes Lauren said...

What's next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)