More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 3 by kingkhan19 kingkhan19

What class does Lauren go to?

No classes, Pyschosocial study

It's no secret that Lauren is considered one of the hottest girls in college. With all her enhancements, how could she not be? Her physical appearance and smug attitude have placed her among the select few at the top of the social pyramid.

However, Lauren is still a student, and grades do matter. For the most part, her grades are pretty decent. Not great, but not horrible either. Unfortunately, there is one class in which she is failing: Psychology. She tried to learn in class, but it was just so boring. As a result, she currently has an F in the class.

Luckily, her professor informed her about an opportunity to boost her grade. There is apparently a well-known professor named Dr. Olivia Wong conducting a study that has been dubbed "." Lauren was hesitant at first, but when she learned that her grade would be bumped up to an A, she instantly agreed.

She first had to sign a waiver agreeing to participate in the study. Then she was told that there would be a background check and an observation period to get a better idea of her. Lauren didn't mind, though for some reason, it felt like people were following and watching her very closely. Finally, she received a message to meet Dr. Wong at her office, which she has just reached.

'Knock knock'

"Come in," someone says from behind the door.

Lauren opens the door and enters the relatively large office. Inside are several bookshelves and a desk. Behind the desk was an attractive middle-aged Asian woman working on something. The woman looks up and smiles.

"Ah, you must be Lauren," the woman says before standing up and extending her hand. "I'm Dr. Olivia Wong."

Lauren shakes her head and then sits in one of the empty chairs in front of the desk. Dr. Wong sits down.

"You're a lucky woman, Lauren. I believe this study will go down in academic history," Dr. Wong says excitedly.

"That's cool," Lauren says with feigned interest. All she cares about is getting an A in class. "What exactly is this study?"

What is the study?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)