More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by 2-C-mera-K-ng-5 2-C-mera-K-ng-5

Who Found The Rulebook?

Justin, a guy who just wants love

Justin felt his heart race, his body shake, and breathing becoming irregular. What the fuck? What the FUCK! This wasn't a joke. This was real. This could change everything. It could make anyone turn into a god, a ruler of the world. Yet, of all the people to have gotten it, it was Justin who'd found it.

Justin was just a normal guy. He was probably a bit nerdier and geekier than most, smart enough to get decent grades, and had a decently content life. So upon finding a notebook that could potentially turn him into a god, his first thought was: 'Does this mean I can finally have a girlfriend?'

Upon thinking that, though, the rest of his brain caught up with his fantasizing and pulled him back to Earth. This book was dangerous, more dangerous than any gun, bomb, or plague. It was exactly the kind of thing every story and legend warned about with tales of wishes being granted. There was always a downside, especially so if one wasn't careful. Horrible possibilities rushed through Justin's mind, before he noticed he was causing a bit of a problem.

"Hello? Sir, is something wrong? Did someone leave that notebook there?" asked one of the cafe workers from behind him. He'd been standing there for a couple of minutes just staring at the notebook in his hands, so he was bound to be noticed eventually.

Justin panicked for a second, his shoulders tensing before he himself to breathe, calm down, turn around and say, "Sorry, it's mine, I was just thinking about what to write in my new notebook. I just bought it, so I wanted to start it right." at this, Justin opens the book to reveal the empty pages.

"Oh, that's fine then. Enjoy!" The employee walked off, going back to wiping off a table that needed some cleaning.

Justin sighed and sat down, looking back to his book. Though, technically, it wasn't really HIS at the moment. He'd just found it after all. With that came a thought. 'I should probably do something so no one takes this from me. I don't even want to think what would happen if someone else had found this. There are some real crazies out there.' Justin figured he was probably one of the better people to get this book. He doubted he'd misuse it for anything evil, so the world was probably better off with him having it. So he got to writing his first rules.

New Rule: This notebook is the property of only this Justin Roderick Parker and will always appear in perfect condition in his hand, along with a pencil, whenever he wants it to.

New Rule: This notebook cannot be perceived, touched, or damaged by anyone or anything other than the owner, who also can't be perceived to be writing in this notebook by anyone or anything.

New Rule: This notebook's owner, Justin Roderick Parker, cannot be killed, harmed, or involuntarily restrained and can't manipulated and/or controlled into using or relinquishing ownership of this notebook.

Justin looked at his first written rules and nodded contentedly happy that he'd at least taken care of the worst possibilities. He'd read enough comics and stories to be carful of some of the worst issues that came with these kinds of items. that last rule was particularly important, because after he wrote it down, it dawned on Justin that he was really just scratching the surface of this book.

He could end world hunger, countries to broker peace and eliminate all wars. He could eradicate cancer, or all other forms of illnesses. The possibilities were endless.

Does he bring about world peace?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)