More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by Jboy117 Jboy117

Who Found The Rulebook?

Josh

You know you have to be careful. If anyone else gets ahold of this, it could be horrible. You know you probably aren't the best, but you know you deffinitly arnt the worst.

You look around the coffee shop and decide to try some stuff out. You have several fetishes, one of which is feminization and male impregnation. You always jack off to a sissy femboy getting pounded in the ass by a stud.

Old rule" Josh Jones is permanantly bound to the Rulebook. Any time Josh wants to use the rule book, time freazes."

With that taken care of, you look around and think about what you want to do. Before you can do anything, you get a notification on your phone. It is your dad, and he wants to know when you are getting home. You think this perfect.

New Rule"Josh can travel anywhere he wants instantly."

In a flash you arive back at home. You look around at the rich appartment where you and your dad lives. Your dad is very independantly wealthy, with him owning a chain of hotels. You walk into your dads room and see him on his phone texting. Your dad has always had a rather lithe, feminine form. He has also aged very well, with some help of treatments and surgery.

New rule"Josh's dad has a body that is completely feminine everywhere but his crotch."

Instantly your dads body changes to look completely feminine. He grows C cup breasts and wide hips to give him an hourglass figure. His already cleanshaven face changes to one that looks like it belongs on a supermodel, and his hair grows to about shoulder height. He imedeatly starts freaking out before you write in the book again.

New Rule"Josh's dad is completely under his control, he is unable do anything of his own free will."

He stops moving and his face becomes completly calm. "Strip naked" you say. He stands up and strips completely naked. You look over his new body and examine his crotch. You knew your dads dick was small, but not nearly this small. His dick was only three inchs! You definitely got yours from your moms side of the family.

New Rule" Josh can summon anything he wants at any time."

You summon a bunch of bondage gear, including a 6 inch dildo gag and a harness.

New Rule"Josh is 6'6 and a total stud, and his dick is 12 inches long."

You shove the dildo gag in your dads mouth and lock it behind his head. You then put him in the harness that holds him hidden under your clothes.

New Rule" Josh's dad has a womb conected to his prostate and is unable of having an orgasm from anything but Anal sex."

The last thin you did before fucking your dad was summon a chastity cage with no lock and only a small home for piss. You then pick him up by the waist and impale him on your dick. You imedeatly feel like your sick is in heaven, while you start strapping the harness in place. The harness keeps your dad completely impaled on your dick, and unable to move his body. Once you finished, you put back on your baggy pants and hoodie. "You can now move on your own, but you can only talk quietly" you say to your dad. He starts struggling, but with the harness, and dildo gag, he can only shift his ass on your dick, stimulating himself and you more, and moan quietly into his gag.

What while happen next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)