More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by AnArcticJackalope AnArcticJackalope

Who Found The Rulebook?

Joseph, a man with a solution, and no real problem

You take a closer look at the book. If you weren’t experiencing a fever dream, then this notebook just gave you godlike powers. All you had to do was write down your whims and wait for success to come to fruition.

Now, the thing was.. you had always felt that the world was.... off. Somehow wrong. Specifically in the interaction between men and women there was no.. middle ground. Maybe it had something to do with how your parents split when you were little, maybe it was just how you were. When you were younger you had imagined a third gender that was both male and female. Later in life you had found other people online with a similar desire for and discovered a subject called ‘futanari’. The problem with these others online, you had found, was that they usually also involved a desire for men to be absolutely dominated by sex-crazy Amazon women with dicks bigger than their own bodies could handle. That was.. not really what you were looking for. All you really wanted was a chance for people to have a better conversation and communication between genders.

You sit and consider a moment before making any drastic changes to your planet.

Just adding a third gender might cause problems with your limited understanding of genetics.

Making a world with just men and futanari would make the planet just a little too much of a sausage fest for you to be truely happy with the arrangement, but theoretically that would solve much of the dialogue issues you had between men and women.

A world that was just futanari and women was your ideal situation. Not because you just wanted to know what it felt like to get fucked in a vagina or anything.. and it definitely wasn’t because you wanted your own set of boobs. The biggest problem with this was that you had no idea what would happen to you if you made this change. Would you blink out of existence? Would you become one of the other genders?

What do you write down?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)