More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by abyss_kaiser abyss_kaiser

Who Found The Rulebook?

John, a virgin nerd who wants to dominate

I opened and closed my hands, joints popping from the strain of my grip.

In my hands I had... such overwhelming power...

I...

I of course immediately want to use it for perverted shit.

Fuck I'm selfish.

Picking the Rulebook up, I pressed my pencil to it with the first thing that came to mind.

New Rule: the person holding this Rulebook art the time of writing this rule shall henceforth be referred to internally by the Rulebook as it's "Owner", to simplify things.

I snorted, I didn't need to write that clarification, just me being overly fancy.

Now, how about... Well... I've always felt insecure about my dick size.

Intellectually, I knew five and a half inches was the national average, but that didn't stop me from desperately wishing for a larger one, so...

New Rule: The Owner of the Rulebook has a penis which is 14 inches long, 3 inches wide. This causes no health issues, and no matter how much it strains an orifice it will cause no damage or anything more than mild pain. His testicles are also the size of typical chicken eggs.

After I pulled my pencil away, I shuddered as an _odd _feeling filled my dick, and then the discomfort of wearing pants that are far too tight for me.

Glancing down at the massive bulge in my jeans, I grinned goofily at the sight and the sensation of power that filled me.

I quickly hid the Rulebook in my bag and left the cafe, off to...

What's next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)