More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by Split_Agony Split_Agony

Who Found The Rulebook?

John, a man for chastity

Now that you know you aren't just playing around, you decid to reshape the world in the image of your deepest fantasy. You can feel yourself becoming aroused as you begin scribbling down the first words. Your growing erection is probably obvious to anyone who looks, but you don't care.

Old rule: By law, all men are kept in strict chastity by their girlfriend(s). Any male who does not have a girlfriend will be assigned a mistress to hold his chastity key, inspect his device, and ensure that he remains sexually frustrated until a new girlfriend is found to hold his key.

Old rule: All women take their responsibility as keyholder very seriously, typically only allowing their man to cum a few times a year at most. Any woman who allows her man to cum more than once in a month is considered to be failing in her duties. 'Blue balls' competitions are very popular.

Old rule: All women are super model gorgeous, extremely horny, and very dominating.

Old rule: It's completely acceptable for women to dress provocatively in public. Corsets, ultra high heels, and latex bodysuits are considered normal attire as it helps promote male sexual frustration.

After writing the last word of the last sentence, you sit back and wait and... BAM! the already cute barista woman transforms before your very eyes! Her lips become plumper and more pouty, her skin practically glows with perfection and her breasts go up at least two sizes. Her outfit changes from a traditional coffeeshop uniform to a low-cut corset, which pushes those perfect breasts up.

Your nipples become errect and your cock immediately begins to stiffen... or at least it tries to. You are, of course, wearing a steel chastity cage. It's quite small and even soft, your cock completely filled it. A tiny moan escapes your lips. The woman regards you with a knowing smirk, which only intensifies your discomfort.

Now what?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)