More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 4 by Mahyma Mahyma

What does he write?/Who's life does he change first?

Jakki seems like a fun place to start

Colin decided to pace himself, no reason to take all three at once, why not go slowly and savour it? He decided that if he's going to start with one it may as well be Jakki, he's a breast man and she is clearly the best endowed of the three.

New Rule: The amount of clothing in a woman's uniform is inversely proportional to the size of her breasts.

New Rule: Male zoo employees may touch and grope female employees as much as they like.

Colin walks into work the next day and sets about his usual business, he gets told that his first job will be to help Jakki feed the animals in the reptile hut. Sounds like a perfect opportunity to test out his new power.

He gets to the reptile house to find Jakki already there, sure enough just like the rules said her uniform is now tiny. The practical trousers have been replaced with tight booty-shorts which show off the shape of her ass and the polo shirt the same as the one you're wearing is now a tank-top with leaves her midriff exposed as well as showing a generous amount of cleavage.

Jakki is currently bent over the chameleon cage, dropping their insect food into the enclosure. You walk up behind her and say "Hey" while also giving her a light slap on the rear.

"Oh high Colin didn't see you there" she seems slightly flustered by your greeting but tries not to show it, it's actually kind of adorable. Colin takes her response as a sign she's clearly on board with the new rule. So he finally decides to do what he's wanted to since Jakki started working here and steps in close to her and slips one hand up her top to cup one of her huge breasts. Jakki goes red as a result of this but if she has anything to say she keeps it to herself. Colin takes her other breast in his other hand and stands there for a few seconds, weighing them, playing with her nipples, and all the time watching her face closely.

Does she enjoy it?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)