More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by 12por 12por

Who Found The Rulebook?

Jack Mehoff, A man with a plan.

You look down to see your engorged cock straining the zipper on your pants. Seems like an excellent use of your newfound power.

New Rule: It is socially acceptable for men to walk around with their erect cocks sticking out in public.

It seemed as if nothing had changed. No effect like that of the toplessness. Then sure enough, one of the waitresses, a thin brunette with perky breasts accidentally grazed a customers face with her perky breast as she was bending over to collect a plate from the far end of the table. A pained expression crossed his face before he reached below the table and the head of his dick popped up above the surface of the table for all to see.

The waitress, after witnessing the course of events that followed her mishap looked slightly embarrassed. She quickly left the scene only to return with a spray bottle and a rag. She was clearly looking to quickly clean the table and get out of there. This made her breast jiggle enticingly. The other patrons of the coffeeshop looked on with curiosity at the events that were transpiring. The faint sound of zippers being pulled could be heard above the background noise as one by one more cocks started to come out.

The pressure in your dick came back into focus, yanking down the zipper it flopped with a light thud against the hoodie that you were wearing. As you start gently stroking the shaft you notice that he friends of the first guy were some of the first to join in, some just sitting there comfortably with their hard cocks casually protruding, others starting to rub themselves while ogling at the beautiful cast of waitresses with their tits bouncing to and fro as the hurried around the restaurant.

New rule: Orgasm no longer has any social taboo, climaxing in public is an accepted part of society as long as you help clean up the mess that you make. You are encouraged to seek consent before cumming on others and failing to do so may result in a small fine to be paid on the spot to the affected party.

The group of men at the table nearby could be seen whispering to each other. The brunette waitress returned to the table with the bill for the table in a tray with a pen. The first guy subtley nudged the pen until it fell off the edge of the table. The waitress bent over to pick it up, her tight black skirt riding up slightly revealing her sheer panties. The men jumped up on their seats and started jerking furiously. The waitress turned around and was shock at the sight she saw. One by one in succession, she was hit in the face and tits with the cumshots of the group.

They each placed $100 on the table and left the coffee shop, their cocks slowly softening.

Do you want to join in the festivities?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)