More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 21 by olly olly

What's next?

It’s Emma’s turn to eat sister pussy

You pull out and roll onto your back. You grab Emma’s sister by the wrist and tell her to mount you. She begins to fuck you reverse cowgirl, as you put your hand on her smooth ass to help her bounce. He booty is a little bigger than Emma’s - she's a bit more voluptuous - and you really, really wish you could see right now. You'd love to see her ass bouncing up and down as you and get a peek at her teeny tight butthole.

You tell your obedient naughty slut Emma to suck your balls.

Emma’s sister clenches as she watches her sister crawl over and get between her legs. Emma looks up and the sisters lock eyes. Emma keeps watching as her sister, still afraid to face the reality of the situation looks away.

Emma moves her face forward and then you feel her mouth begin sucking on one ball and then the other. You wish you could watch this, but settling on feeling it’s not so bad.

Emma’s sister’s wet cunt is bouncing up and down on you inches from Emma’s face. She can see her sister’s lips grip your thick cock. The wet noise of raw fucking is loud.

You never tell Emma to start licking instead of sucking - she takes that initiative on her own. First it’s licking the base of your shaft, but soon she moves her mouth higher and she begins to flick her tongue on her sister’s sensitive clit as if goes up and down.

Emma’s sister almost cries - the pleasure and the humiliation is too much. She just wanted to get pregnant and look what’s become of her - her sister is licking her clit and she loves it. You can’t see Emma’s sister’s face unfortunately, so you can’t see her agonize over the situation, you just have to imagine.

Eventually the tears come - but only when Emma’s sister’s body explodes in an orgasm. The final humiliation - cumming hard as your huge cock continues to fill her and her own sister’s tongue brings her incredible pleasure. She’s never felt so much pleasure before - she’s lucky it’s just her eyes leaking as she is overwhelmed and not her bladder giving out on her sister’s face - because she truly feels a complete loss on control over her body when the orgasm continues.

"This is ," she tells herself, "and I it. I love my sister so much."

What's next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)