More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 22 by olly olly

What's next?

The main event: The Insemination

You're still blindfolded but you still feel full of sensation. You've never been so attuned to the sounds of a woman's orgasm before - both the licking that proceeded it to her muted moans as she still struggles to keep her identity a secret.

Emma's sister more or less collapses on the bed after her legs give out. Both sisters are frightened you'll cum else where when the sister slides off of you, but before Emma needs to intervene you feel your way back inside of her sister's cunt and you pound into her exhausted cunt.

Emma's sister lays there in orgasmic bliss as you jackhammer your cock. "It's coming," she thinks, "my reward is almost here."

You begin to grunt louder and fuck more violently.

Emma leans down and kisses her sister. What was meant to be an innocent peck turns into something more though and soon the sisters are tongue kissing. They both know they've experienced something amazing tonight. They have bonded as few sisters have ever had the opportunity to do.

And this is when you cum.

You announce loudly that you're cumming and the two sisters press their tongues deeper into each other's mouths.

As requested you hadn't cum in a couple days. Your balls, accustomed to cumming multiple times a day, were swollen. Finally the relief arrives. You pump shot after shot of your white jism up Emma's sister's cunt.

You've donated days worth of your sperm to Emma's sister's womb in her effort to make a baby. She can feel how full you've left her when you finally pull out. She's never had this much cum in her before.

She holds her hips up and Emma helps her. Emma sees your cum overflowing from her sister's cunt and can't help herself. She slurps up some that was about to drip out. Her sister shoots darts from her eyes, but Emma gives a playful shrug. They both know there's plenty more inside of Emma's sister.

"Keep the blindfold on, John," Emma tells you. "I'll tell you when you can take it off."

What's next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)