More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by Corruptis Corruptis

...an Incubus (male character) or a Succubus (female character)?

Incubus (Redux)

You start with a grey sketch of yourself. While you've never been eye candy, you were always healthy and fit. It wasn't too much an exaggeration to give your chest and body muscles more definition. From there you draw a spaded tail that twirls around muscular, lithe legs. It wasn't that much more trouble to add horns curving backwards. You gradually add in some fangs, claws for feet and convert your tongue into a serpentine masterpiece. You don't feel a need to change the proportions of your cock, feeling that the seven inches of length and half inch of girth was already befitting for an incubus.

All in all, you feel you wouldn't make a half bad incubus. It would certainly be better than the constant non-relationships of the past few years. Sure you didn't have the most glamorous of jobs as a maintenance worker, but it paid very well since you are practically a MacGyver with being able to fix anything. At 25 years old you live more than comfortably. Before you can dwell on anything else. Your phone rings, it's your supervisor's number.

"Kevin speaking," you answer. To your surprise, instead of your supervisor, it's the newest medical lab technician at the lab you work at.

"It's Gwen". You smile as you hear the voice from your fellow co-worker. You remember signing a birthday card for her at work. She turned 21 just last week. You feel slightly aroused picturing curvy brunette as she had a tendency to always wear a lab coat that couldn't quite hide her size D breasts. You quickly shake your head to focus.

"What are you doing calling from the maintenance basement office?"

"There was a contamination. Employees working on the Lilith Strain cure got infected somehow. I managed to get a few of the vials, but I'm trapped. Do you know a way I can get out without having to go upstairs?"

You know of a way you have used to sneak into work when you had been running late. It's a little complicated though. Should you try telling her? After all it could be a trap, maybe leave her to her fate? Or maybe attempt a rescue? She'd definitely be grateful.

Do you decide to help her?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)