More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 14 by marevir marevir

Where do your wake up

In Hell

Flashes of flame surround you, a smell like rotten eggs your nostrils.

'Sulfur,' you think, 'Brimstone.'

It doesn't take long for you to surmise where you are. Amanda is next to you, naked and laying on the rocky ground. You're naked too. Between the explosions that accompany the the volcano-like eruptions of fire and ash, you hear the moans and screams of millions. The damned. A part of you that you never knew existed finds it ... arousing.

Across the way you see a temple. You find it odd, but you recognize the iconography over the entrance. It's and eight pointed star that identifies Sumerian Goddess Inanna the goddess of of love, among other things, sexual desire. Lilith was known to be one of her handmaidens.

Over the screams and moans of the pitiful damned, you hear the sweetest voice that's ever touched your ears, and she's calling out your name.

Amanda turns to the sound as well. "She's calling me," she says.

You didn't hear Amanda's name, not once. You imagine the Lilith has the power to speak to both of you at once, so you don't object. Running into the temple, you see the most beautiful succubus you could ever imagine sitting on a throne of bodies. The flesh beneath her moves as one, but you can see that it is hundreds of humans engaged in all manner of sexual depravity. You think you could simply dive in and be lost for eternity, but you know you have a greater purpose.

You know the succubus before you is your mistress for ever more. You will gladly serve her, do anything she bid, anything she desires simply for the privilege of gazing at her wondrous form. Mistress rises from her throne. The bodies swirl beneath her, forming steps. She's approaching you. Your dick grows hard, You can smell Amanda's arousal.

Lilith towers over you. She begins to speak, both Amanda and you cum at just the sound of her voice.

"Greetings, my children," she says. "Come to me!"

Lilith's tail sweeps behind you and pulls both of you into her open arms. Her generous breast presses against your faces. Each of you tries to latch onto a nipple and take succor from your goddess.

"You are both fine specimens. Your souls have nourished me. What remains of them now lies in the pit, with all the others who serve me.

"Now, with my blessing, I return you to the Earthly plane to serve me there and bring more to my service."

Lilith places her thumb claw on both of your foreheads. She pierces the skin and traces an eight pointed star into each of you. Black blood runs down your faces. Even the pain of Lilith's touch brings you more pleasure than you have ever known. Your mind is filled with a multitude of sexual techniques, each of which you are eager to try. That knowledge is mundane compared to the spells and magical techniques that come next, ways to deceive humans and make them submit to Lilith's rule.

Lilith draws Amanda to her lips and shares a deep kiss. "Go, my child," she whispers, and Amanda disappears. Then it's your turn. Her lips are upon you. She bids you goodbye.

An instant later, you're back in you apartment, laying on your bed. It seems Jess and Robert were kind enough to place you on your side with your head nestled between Amanda's thighs. Her pussy and asshole drip delicious, black cum. You move forward and begin to lick it up.

Having arrived moments earlier, Amanda is doing the same to you. It's clear she's already learned from Lilith. Licking cum from you taint feels amazing, then she ventures to your butthole proper and you cum on her chest.

Amanda does a 180 and allows you to eat your own cum for the first time, ever actually. It's just as black and sticky as the other demons' cum, with the same sweet taste and hint of spiciness. You clean her tits, including the evil milk that leaks from her breasts while she strokes your rod.

Then Ananda leans down and begins to suck.

Jess and Robert are fucking on the other side of the room. The slut grins at you.

"Welcome back, how was Lilith?"

You can only moan as Amanda sucks your entire cock into her throat. Yet, you feel it stretching deeper and deeper. Amanda pulls back and bobs her head up and down. She moves further and further each time as you gain length and girth.

Pulling off you, the emerging succubus smiles and says, "I've got to get that inside my slick pussy," before straddling you.

This gives you a good look at both your bodies. Your cock aside, nothing has really changed. Amanda's cunt lips stretch around the head of your dick as she slowly lowers herself onto you. As you enter her, you realize Amanda's pussy has changed too. Not unlike her mouth moments before, Amanda articulates her pussy to suck your dick as she fucks you.

Settling into a rhythm, you hold Amanda by the hips to raise and lower her on your cock. A sheen of sweat covers her and her body shimmers into the lusty red of demoness.

She gasps and strokes her delicate, clawed fingers across your check. "So handsome," she whispers.

You notice Amanda's face changing, her features have refined. The former fresh faced, girl next door look has been replaced with that of a sophisticated slut with pencil thin eyebrows and high check bones. Amanda's lips swell before your eyes into fat, beestung, cocksuckers.

She leans in for a kiss, and your tongues intertwine. As she pulls back, a much longer, serpentine tongue exits your mouth. A curtain of full, lusterous hair, that's now a rich, black rises with her, Amanda flashes you a fanged grin while she brushes your own, longer, black hair aside.

Your vision clouds. When it returns a moment later, it's much sharper and clearer. The room no longer seems dark, but everything has a red tint.

Amanda blinks. When her eyes refocus, her irises are red like her skin. They are set out by the pools of deep black that used to be the whites of her eyes. Her pupil reforms thinning in the middle and growing to points at top and bottom to form demonic slits.

You massage Amanda's tits with your strong hands. Quickly, her titflesh swells beneath your touch, spilling over your grip. Amanda's body firms as muscles grow strong. You feel yourself gaining strength as well, and Amanda rubs the firm pecs and developing six pack abs.

Taking advantage of your growing strength, you rise beneath Amanda. She wraps her arms around your neck and hooks her legs around your hips as you stand. Even though Amanda's hips are widening to give her generous curves of a voluptuous whore you hold her in your strong hands. You gain height, probably close to 7 feet. Biceps reach cannonball size.

You pull Ananda's whole body back and forth along your 16 inch dick. She moans at the attention. Your ears burn. As Amanda's lusty cries get clearer, you see the points of her ears emerge from her unhinged hairdo.

Her tail extends and she wraps it around your back, using it to pull her to you even faster.

"Don't think I forget my promise, did you, stud?" Amanda asks as her tail slips down the crack of your ass. It slips into you and begins pumping in time with your thrusts.

Your shoulder blades tingle. Knowing what's to come, you make your way to your balcony. Unfurling your new wings and launch both of you into the night sky.

Amanda opens her wings as well and you climb into the air.

"You a member of the mile high club?" she asks.

You grin and fuck her harder until both of you cum. As your dick pulls out of her pussy and her tail is removed from your ass, corrupting fluids rain down on the ground below. You hope they find a worthy recipient.

Returning to your apartment, you meet Jess with a deep kiss to thank her for freeing you from your puny mortal existence before bending her over your drawing table to give her an introduction to your incubus cock as Ananda joins her father in an incestuious fuck.

Your lusts finally satisfied, for the moment, you look at your fellow demons and ask,

"Where to now?"

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)