More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 4 by defalut defalut

What will you do to her?

Humiliation

"Get on your knees"

"Why wou-" she trys to say while she starts kneeling. She seems astonished to be on the floor.

"I want you to masturbate here right in front of me, you're not allowed to use your hands, hump whatever you want" -You are actually not doing this because of any shallow , you're just a little sadistic. - "From now on you are my bitch, you will do whatever I want and will love it."

You thought this was gonna be too much, that she was gonna scream at you and hit you. But she just stays quiet and starts humping your leg and moaning.

Stunned you laugh Very loudly. You take out your phone to record.

"Omg this is so funny, now thank me for letting your dumb ass hump my leg." Your sadistic instinct jumps in, this is really getting you in the mood.

"Thank you Azul"

Hearing your name was like someone just threw cold water at you. Angry you push her with your knee. "Call me Majesty. You are not worthy of my name, you dumb bimbo."

She looks back at you, she is scared. This makes you more powerful.

"S- sorry your majesty" - she kisses your shoes - "please, let me keep humping you, it feels real good" You didn't think she would get so aroused from it.

What's next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)