More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 3 by SandTiger SandTiger

Where does he head first?

Home, lessons with his mother start soon

Looking around the cafe again, he sees an immediate change in the patrons, three of the high school girls are topless with milk running down their chests. A teenage boy had a hand up his mother's skirt as she taught him how to have sex in public, and more than one woman was milking herself into her coffee. When he paid closer attention, he could see some of the smaller busted females were pouring over various books, making notes, generally putting their massive IQ's to work. Hearing his phone, he looks down at the text.

Mom: Where are you? You're going to be late for your lessons. I have something special planned for you so hurry home. <kiss>

Standing up, he throws a couple bucks on the table for a tip and packs up his stuff quickly. He was about to throw the notebook into his backpack, but after a moment's pause, he placed it in his back pocket. 'Better to keep it handy.' he thought to himself.

After an uneventful bus ride, he quickly makes his way home. As he walked up to the door he sees a note taped to the door, pulling it off he reads,

Artemis,

Today's lesson is about choice and consequence. When you walk through the door the lesson will begin. Up until now I have never let you enter me without a condom, and I have never let you use your twin sisters, but here is lesson of choice, you may have sex with any one of us any way you like. Here is the consequence, all three of us are fertile, if you enter us raw there is a chance you could get us pregnant. Also, you are quite large for someone your age, and a change may come over the one you choose. Your sisters are in their rooms and will stay there until the lesson is over, I am in mine as well. You only get one choice. Choose wisely.

Love always,

Mom


Who does he choose? Does he take them bare, or play safe and use a condom?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)