More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by Searcher0595 Searcher0595

Who Found The Rulebook?

Henry Dick, personal trainer with a new work out routine...

Henry Dick eyed the mysterious notebook with a mischevious grin. He had stopped by the local coffee shop in the shopping mall he worked in just like any other workday. Only this time, he certainly wasn't expecting to find a notebook with the power to reshape society itself.

We do live in a society, He thought to himself as he flipped through the countless pages that made up the notebook. While doing so, he realized that most of the pages were blank but with hints of granite on the sheets of paper. Pencil marks sand writings adorned the pages of the notebook, all hastily erased.

Henry supposed he wasn't the first person to have stumbled upon this book, in fact, if he had a blacklight, I'm sure he would have found more evidence to support that theory. Henry hastily finished his cup of coffee, leaving an absurd tip on the table before leaving the coffee house.

With a smirk on his face, he made his way to the gym where for the past 2 years, he has worked as a personal trainer for countless gym members. Most of whom were female, Henry noted to himself as he held the notebook firmly in his hand. Ideas and nasty thoughts were circulating in his mind as he inched closer to the gym.

Henry thought of a few of his clients he'd loved to try the book out on. But maybe he doesn't need to think too hard as Henry sees his very first gym client behind the doors of the gym.

Who is Henry's first client?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)