More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 4 by RejectTed RejectTed

How do you use the Rulebook first?

Have some help getting naked

First you make sure you won't lose the rulebook. After titling a blank page "the world," you write...

  • Old Rule: Jennifer Lucy Jackson is the owner of the rulebook

After a moments thought you add your birthday to prevent others with the same name from getting the book. It would of course be useless with out the next rule.

  • Old Rule: Only the owner of the rulebook is consciously aware of it, and she is the only person capable of writing in it. Anyone else will subconsciously try to keep the rulebook within the owner's reach and help her get it if asked.

Now it is time for some fun. You hastily write the name of your city across the top of a new page and add two more rules.

  • Old Rule: Public nudity is a rare but accepted form of punishment. Most bystanders will heckle and/or compliment the naked person.
  • New Rule: The owner of the rulebook is legally only allowed to wear lingerie in public or be nude. If she is caught outside clothed otherwise people nearby will do their best to strip her without injuring anyone, and contact the police. The police will escort her back to home or work wearing only heels, leash and handcuffs.

You look up after writing this, two people have started staring at you. A middle aged man behind you yells "my goodness, she is wearing clothes."

You stand to turn around and to see who said it, and a woman in her thirties adds "grab her before she runs." With that strong arms grab your shoulders.

A bearded man almost as short as you walks up, crouches down and quickly, almost roughly begins pulling your skirt down.

All faces are on you now the barista and a customer are on the phone likely contacting the police. A man in his forties, probably the on that spoke out earlier, has started unbuttoning your jacket.

In seconds, you are standing in a circle of strangers wearing a only a thin white blouse and underwear. Even though you knew this would happen the speed is still dizzying. A smartly dressed, tall woman approaches you. She looks down at you smugly, pulls out a pair of long scissors and starts cutting your blouse apparently undoing the buttons would take to long.

She works quickly and you are now standing in your simple white underwear. A few snips later and it is just your panties, your perky breasts on full display. And finally you are naked. Most of the men and a few women are subtly ogling you. You guess since your walk hasn't started neither has the heckling.

What happens next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)