More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 4 by johndoe42 johndoe42

What's your next move?

Have fun at high school (1st person)

I walked out of the coffee shop, realizing just how much power i now have. Do i really have the ability to make anything i want come true!? I decided i need to test it, just in case this was some sort of elaborate joke.

"My penis is now 2 inches longer when hard, and 1 inch longer when soft"

As I finished writing that in the book, I felt something in my boxers. Surely that cant have actually worked! But as I discreetly checked what had changed, I realized to my utmost pleasure that it had actually happened. I actually possessed the ability to make anything I want happen!

First things first, I thought to myself, make sure no one else can ever get this.

"The book belongs to me, I can never lose it, and no one else even notices it exists."

Now that i was safe, I smiled, and walked to the bus stop to go meet my friends. I didnt want to be late for school. As I walked up to the bus stop, I was worried that they would notice the rulebook I was clutching to my chest. None of them batted an eye, further proof that the book had really worked. I got on the bus and made my way to the back with some of my friends, (because thats where the cool people go) and sat down on my own. The bus started moving, and I was on my way, with infinite possibilities at my fingertips. I looked at the window, bored by the same old city view that I had seen every day for the last year, and decided to spice it up a bit.

"My route to school now goes through towns of strippers, prostitutes and strip clubs, who flash the people on my bus as much as possible."

As soon as my pen left the page, the barns and fields were replaced with pole dancers, nude yoga classes, and strippers. I was momentarily overwhelmed by the sheer amount of female flesh on display. The bus slowed to a halt, giving me a great view of the tits, bums and pussies on display. The strippers, prostitutes and pole dancers came over to the bus, jumping up and down, shaking their boobies from side to side, bending over and spanking their own asses, all because i wrote something in a book! The boys on the bus, all of my friends included, were staring out the window open mouthed, with definite bulges in the front of their school trousers. The girls on the other hand were appalled, very deliberately looking anywhere but out the window, clearly embarrassed by the behaviour going on outside.

More people began to get on the bus, taking up the seats available. As luck would have it, Isabella, a very cute girl with small but cute boobs and a simlarly cute bum, came up to me, wanting to sit at the back near all her other friends. I could have some fun with this.

What's next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)