More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by WhiteFeathers WhiteFeathers

Who Found The Rulebook?

Harold, Gamer and Pervert.

So much power was in-front of Harold, he barely held back from writing in about how the world would be under his control as he is god! Then a part of his mind said, "And then what?"

He tried to think what he would do in a place where he could do anything and he starting coming up blank, there was no fun without any problems and challenges. That and what if other people started to want that power for themselves... and now he got paranoid.

"Still can I even do what I want with this?" he muttered to himself as he reread the rules within the rulebook, making him confused if he even could alter reality on a large scale, still he knew one organization that he wanted to alter. So he went to a new page and started to write

"Rulebook Owners
Old Rule: Whenever a rule that alters reality is written within a Rulebook, owners will remember both timelines and easily able to switch from timeline's memory to the other through thought.
Old Rule: Whenever objects owned is at minimum an arm length away, Owners can summon object by thinking about them and them appearing in their hands which in turn will have the object appear in hand."

Quickly writing, "Owned by Harold Old" on the rulebook's cover itself, Harold quickly wonder if this would alter the world harshly before thinking about switching memories and found that it indeed had. Everyone when they are young would gain ownership of a rulebook so that they could summon items they owned to them, honestly it made quite a few things easier and cut down in costs. Still it was a thing that was discovered only a hundred and a bit years ago since those who did know were either killed for witchcraft or kept such knowledge to themselves.

Still he needed to rework one of those rules.

"Old Rule: Whenever a rule that alters reality is written within a owner's rulebook, owners of said rulebook will remember all timelines, sense those memories, which rule caused them and easily able to switch from timeline's memory to the other through thought."

There now he could feel if there was another another timeline which he could remember and not have to wonder which one is which, while also making double sure that it was only him with this power.

Now turning to the third page he put the headline "Reality" and saw it disappear, so that didn't count as an organization. "Denizens of Earth" was written next and stayed much to Harold joy, now he could alter the world to his content. Everyone who thought earth as home would be effected, now what to change?

"New Rule: Humans can secrete a orange fluid from their right hand, this can only be done by will. Feeding this substance to other humans does nothing while feeding it to other animals will make them slowly turn more and more human like and gain more human traits like thinking and life span if they ingest enough of this orange fluid.
Old Rule: Pure Humans have a long tail that is prehensile which is covered in metal and on the end is a special port that they over time have developed technology to be able to use said port to interface with said technology to do a myriad of special tasks."

Switch over to the new memories was very much needed as the new tail that looped around Harold's waist had nearby become undone and now that he had these memories, it became clear to him that would have been very embarrassing as that what children have happen to them and not adults who could control their tails. Sadly his wish for being able to enter games and the like was not a possibility. Maybe in his lifetime, but as it stood there simply wasn't enough space or a engine good enough that it wouldn't feel stilled and linear because the characters wouldn't react to everything nor be actually touched, plus there only just gotten to the level where people could seem partially real in graphics.

Well now to refocus on this little cafe, what should Harold do?

Which rule should be crafted?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)