More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by randomname314 randomname314

What dosage do you give Emma?

Give Emma the recommended dosage, and experiment with the ladies at work with a higher dosage.

You don't want to rush things with Emma as you begin drugging the smoothie you made for her with the recommended dosage before both of you head to work. At work, you tried to distract yourself from thinking about sex with Emma once the took effect, but it had been a futile attempt as you work at Victoria's Secret headquarters, as the posters of the ladies in lingerie only make you think about sex more. You even thought to yourself about drugging one of the model's drink, as you starts to fantasize about it. You were distracted by a commotion, as you walked out of your office, annoyed as you were distracted from your fantasy of having sex with one of a Victoria's Secret model, but that feeling faded away almost immediately as you saw Candice Swanepoel walked past the office.

Shocked, but you stood up, walking up to her, "Miss Swanepoel, I am John, manager of the department, may I know the reason of today's visit?" You point to your office, as you opened the door for her,

"Just here to pick up the latest lingerie set and schedule of the next show." She answered, smiling, as she took a seat.

"Miss Swanepoel, give me a moment and I will get it for you, while you wait..." You paused for a moment, struggling with yourself whether or not to do it, "May I interested you in a drink?"

"Well, surprise me!" She smiled, as she picked up a magazine as she starts to read it.

You grin, as you leave the office, "Oh, this drink will be a surprise...." You could not believe your luck as you started brewing a cup of coffee, as you emptied the remaining powder form of Slave4U left into the coffee. You stirred it properly, mixing the into the coffee, hoping that the smell of the coffee covers the smell of the , you head back into the office. "Miss Swanepoel, I hope you enjoy your drink." You set the coffee on the table as you head back to your desk, pretending to search for the information she wanted. "Just a minute... Have a drink when I print the information out, we will then head to the storage for the lingerie..." You are simply typing random letters into your keyboard as you look at Candice, waiting for her to start drinking, your heart pounding against your chest, as you wait....

What's next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)