More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by Theyol Theyol

At Home

Frozen Character List

This is a comprehensive list of charters that get permanently frozen in the Katie takes it well storyline. This list will grow as the story progresses.

Ashley Donovan - Mark’s 21 year old sister. Red hair, green eyes. Former cheer captain.

Frozen in Just Freeze Her

Nadia Lawrence - Katie’s 21 year old sister. Latina, Dark hair, well muscled, former softball captain. Was a rival to of sorts to Ashley Donovan their senior year.

Frozen in Not Well

Mitch Buchanan - Marks 21 year old neighbor, boyfriend of Nadia. Blonde hair, Blue eyes.

Frozen in Not Well

Tracy Reynolds - A tall 18 Year old African-American, brown eyes, long dark braided hair. Was a star softball player.

Frozen in For Now…

Haley Bailey - 18 year old skinny brown eyed blonde. Most popular girl in school. Did theater and sang.

Frozen in Fun and Shopping

Shelby Mission - 18 year old Blue eyed blonde twin. Was a gymnast.

Was frozen in A matching Pair.

Lucy Mission - 18 year old Blue eyed blonde twin. Was a gymnast.

Was frozen in A matching Pair.

Kristen Quinn - 43 year old English teacher. Petite elvish look, short Blonde Hair in pixie cut.

Was frozen in the The Night before (seen frozen in this chapter but actually frozen off page)

Sadie Prescott - 18 year old softball captain. Dirty blonde hair, green eyes. slightly portly, well muscled.

Was frozen in The Night before (seen frozen in this chapter but was frozen off page)

Abby Greene - 18 year old redhead, green eyes. Was Mark’s lab partner. Mark wanted to date her but she did not give him the time of day. Became interested in him after her started dated Katie.

Was frozen in Graduation Present.

Justina Hall - a 38 year old former Olympian and miss teen USA, was track coach and a math teacher. Has blue eyes and platinum blonde hair.

Was frozen in A long awaited trip.

Mason Travis - 43 year old husband of Justina, father of Alexis Joy. Was front man for the boy band 'Awesome Time!'. Has dark blonde hair and grey eyes.

Was frozen in A long awaited trip.

Alexis Joy Travis - 18 year old daughter of Justina and Mason, best friend of Jennifer. Has blonde hair/grey eyes.

Was frozen in A long awaited trip.

Jennifer Feldman - 18 year old daughter of Kendal, best friend of Alexis Joy. Dark Hair/brown eyes. Thicker and well muscled former swimmer.

Was frozen in A long awaited trip.

Kendall Feldman - 49 year old live in housekeeper/nanny. Portly with dark hair, brown eyes and a round face.

Was Frozen in A long awaited trip.

Julianna Buchanan- 50s-60s year old mother of Mason and Cliff. Has platinum blonde hair, Blue Eyes. Has cosmetic work done to her.

Was Frozen in They freeze Julianna.

Molly Cruz - 18 year old Latina, former prom queen. Slender and tall. Has dark hair, Brown eyes. She is gay, but doesn’t like it.

Was frozen in Molly Cruz. (Alternate)

Rachel Dreyfus - 18 year old runner with glasses and curly dark brown hair.

Was Frozen in Nearly Missed and an Opportunity.

Hannah Dreyfus - 21 year old sister of Rachel. Wide hips, Dark hair, brown eyes.

Was Frozen in Nearly Missed and an Opportunity.

Bianca Dreyfus - 45 year old mother of Rachel and Hannah. Dark hair, brown eyes.

Was Frozen in Nearly Missed and an Opportunity.

Wendy Choi - 18 year old runner. Dark hair in braid, Brown Eyes. Korean in ethnicity.

Was Frozen in Nearly Missed and an Opportunity.

Danica Morris - 18 year old pole vaulter, Curly Honey Blonde Hair, Dark brown eyes.

Was Frozen in Nearly Missed and an Opportunity.

Kelly Philips - 18 year old, former chubby girl turned slender chesty girl. Dark hair with dark eyes.

Was Frozen in Close encounters of the Bear Kind.

Katy Philips - Late 40s early 50s, Dark hair and dark eyes. Big woman with a nice rack.

Was Frozen in Close encounters of the Bear Kind.

End

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)