More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 49 by Theyol Theyol

What Next?

They freeze Julianna

“Julianna stop, time stop.” Suddenly the blonde in front of them ceased to move, followed shortly by everything around them. Katie was currently paused with a fearful look on her face. “Katie start”, Mark said.

“Look we don’t know where my sister and….”, Katie started to say before looking around. She turned to Mark, “did you freeze time?”

“Yes, and Julianna.”

“Good”, Katie said as her fear turned to fury. “Cunt”, she said to the frozen Julianna before moving to inspect her. Mark’s neighbor continued to stare at the, with an angry look on her face. As Katie rummaging through the woman’s purse, her brown eyes widened. “She had a gun”, Katie exclaimed.

“What!”

“She has a pistol stuffed in her handbag.”

“I bet she was about to use it on us”, Mark said now outraged himself.

“Absolutely. This bitch is crazy.”

“I think I speak for both of us when I say I’m never unfreezing her.”

“Definitely, it’s way too dangerous otherwise”, Katie said. “I’m not sure, but she also seems somewhat racist. ‘These people’, really”, Katie said as she shoved the HOA President to the ground.

“Well first things first”, Mark said with confidence, “we get rid of the gun.” He then thought for a moment. “Second thing, do you thing Natalie is still watching or listening?”

“Oh”, Katie exclaimed.”if we have to freeze her too, it’s this bitches fault.”

“I know”, Mark said flatly. “But still we should check.”

“Yeah”, Katie sighed. “Well let’s get little miss sunshine in and then we can go check.”

“Sure”, Mark agreed.

“The two of them then picked Julianna up like she was a piece of wood, with Mark carrying her by the armpits, and Katie by the ankles. The entire time Julianna continued to stare forward, unable to offer an protest to the way she was being manhandled.

Did Natalie hear or see them?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)