More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 37 by Theyol Theyol

What happens next?

Graduation present

“Time Stop. Abby Stop. Katie Start.”

Katie blinked a couple of times. “That was fast.”

“I’m nothing but punctual”, Mark replied. “Look Katie, what Abby did…”

Katie held up her hand. “No need to explain. I saw…and heard. She came onto you.”

Mark sighed a breath of relief. “I was worried that you would think something was going on between us.”

“No need, I thought she might pull something like this’ll, Katie said poking Abby in the chest, . “Did you freeze her?”

“It was the first thing I did after stoping time. I figured that’s what you meant anyway.”

“Good”, Katie said. She then shoved the red head, causing her to wobble on her heels briefly before falling on the ground. “Bitch.”

“I take it we’re keeping her?”

“Hell yeah we are!”

“So”, Mark said as he picked Abby off the ground. “Am I keeping her, or do you want her?”

Katie took a deep breath. “On one hand, part of me wants to have her to run through tortures situations, shaving her, throwing her against things. On the other hand, I like the irony of her being with you in a monkeys paw sort of way.”

“Well I know which plan I’m voting for”, Mark said as he groped the still red head next to him, Katie gave him a stink eye. “Sorry.”

“No problem. Consider her your graduation present”, Katie said.

Mark became wide eyed. “Really?”

“Yup, she all yours”, Katie said seemingly restraining herself.

“Awesome”, Mark exclaimed as her lifted his former lab partner over his shoulder. “I’ll hide her in the trunk of the car for now, but do you know what this means?”

“What?”

“I owe you a graduation present as well.”

“Hmmm”, Katie said as she considered this. “Let me think about it while you bring the bitch to the car. Her disappearing can be explained as running away after being confronted by me, others I’m not so sure.”

“Want to take an IOU?”, Mark said. As he did this, he patted Abby’s firm behind.

“Maybe, I’ll think about it”, Katie said as she began to inspect their now former classmates that surrounded them.

With that Mark left to go place Abby in the trunk. ‘Decision, decisions’, Katie thought.

Does Mark get Katie a present as well?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)