More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 33 by Theyol Theyol

Who else does Katie pick or do they look some more?

A matching pair

Haley was soon relieved of her clothes, individually frozen and stuffed in the same closet as Tracy.

“What about Jennifer Feldman?”, Mark asked Katie as he turned the Jewish girl around by her hips.

“Nah, I’m looking for someone more thin. Plus I think you are going to want to add her to your collection after graduation.”

“Guilty as charged”, Mark said as he moved onto his next suggestion. “I might even freeze Abby after graduation if that’s O.K with you.”

Katie shrugged. “As long as she learns her lesson first.”

“What about Linsey Paterson?” Mark said pointing to a thin short haired blonde. “She’s best friends with Haley, and it might be good for you to have a matching set.”

“Hmm, it’s persuasive”, Katie said as she approached Linsey. The girl was wearing a sheer white dress and black platform type high heals, wobbling on them as Katie poked and prodded her. Katie grabbed at the girls breasts through her dress, and was about to peel it off when she saw something that made her pause.

“Katie, are you alright?”, Mark asked genuinely concerned.

“Matching set”, Katie replied as he disengaged from Linsey and headed another direction, Mark following close behind.

“Katie, you can’t run off like that”, huffed Mark.

“These two, I want these two, Katie said pointing at two blondes.

Mark looked at who Katie was pointing at, and noticed that their faces looked identical. “Who are they”, Mark asked genuinely curious.

“Mark Donovan, meet the Shelby and Lucy Mission, our new dolls”, Katie announced as she inspected the two.

“Identical twins?”

“Yup”, Katie said almost chiperly. “I figured I could keep one, and you could keep the other one, and you owe me a 4th doll later on.” Mark did not protest this declaration. At the same time, she began to undress the sister she identified as Lucy.

“I’m down with it, but we will need to cover up their disappearances along with Tracey and Haley, and that will be harder with twins.”

“Actually, it will be easier with these two”, Katie declared. “As soon as they turned 18, their parents kicked them out of the house.” Katie began to undress Shelby. “I heard they were staying with the gymnastics coach, and he won’t report anything otherwise he look bad.”

“Sound mean by their parents. Didn’t the coach get in trouble for something like that last year?”

“Exactly”, Katie exclaimed as she started to weigh both twins breasts.

“Well the, that solves that.” At that moment, Mark made sure both twins were frozen in time individually. “Now what about Haley and Tracy?”

“Well, from what I heard, Tracy planed to move out tonight from her parents house, and with Haley doing the same for college.”

“You really did your research.”

“Oh yes. I’m always prepared. Like I said, I had a shortlist. Now help me carry these two to the closet.”

The couple dragged the two twins and stuffed them in the closet with the other girls they decided to collect that night.

“Well Ms. Lawrence, I would say that was a successful shopping trip.” Mark then leaned down and kissed Katie’s hand. “Care for a dance?”

“Why Mr.Donovan, I thought you would never ask?”

The two then began to waltz. Since time was frozen, Mark hummed the first tune he could think of, which turned out to be the Doctor Who theme. Since getting his powers, he had become obsessed with all sorts of time and time-travel shows and movies. When he got to the middle 8, the two held a deep long kiss. This certainly was the best prom ever.

More fun at Graduation?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)