More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 26 by Theyol Theyol

How does Katie react to the news?

Not well

“You bitch”, Katie yelled as she stormed up to her frozen sister. “You were just gonna abandonment while you ran off with..with you boy toy.” At this point, Katie was crying tears of rage.

“Katie, Katie, you need to calm down”, Mark said to his freind as he grabbed her in a bear hug. Slowly but surely, Katie wan to calm down as she sobbed onto Mark’s chest., with him paying her on the back the whole time.

“I’m sorry Mark. It just..it just so much. What Nadia was about to do.”

“Shhh, look, your about to get your remember.”

Katie blinked a couple of times. “Yes of course. Come-on, let’s freeze this bitch.”

As Mark approached Nadia, he began to admire her curvy body, from her muscular legs to her busty chest. Looking at her breasts, Mark reached out slowly, befor3 stoping and turning to Katie: “do you mind?”

“She is about to become your love doll, so no not really”, Katie said nonchalantly.

“”Right”, Mark said he reached in and grabbed the frozen girl’s boobs. Despite time being frozen, they still felt amazing as he lived out a fantasy of his he had for years. Nadia for her part, continues to simply stare forward and wobble in place, unaware of what was being done to her.

Katie for her part, waited patiently for her best friend to finish gettin his oats off. “You ready”, she asked once he was done coping a feel.

“Yes I Am”, Mark said before taking a deep breath. “Nadia, Stop!”

In a moment, Nadia Lawrence ceased being a star softball player, being reduced to a frozen love doll.

“It done”, Katie said with a tone of finality. After a few moments of awkward silence she the added, “I think you should freeze Mitch as well.”

“What? Why?”

“Well they were getting ready to elope, and if we leave his track at a wreckers, everyone will think they ran off and ghosted everyone. Plus he would still add to the compete set, two girls, one guy.”

Mark blinked a couple of times. “Yeah O.K, that makes sense. Let’s get Nadia back to my house, and then we’ll come back for Mitch.

Both friends pick Nadia up like a piece of wood, Mark grabbing her under her armpits, while Katie took her by her ankles, with both carrying her over to the Donovan household, placing her stiff frame next to Ashley.

When they returned for Mitch, they found him in his room masterbating, stiff rod in his hand.

“Gross”, Katie said. “I’m starting to think we did Nadia a favor, she would have walked in on this.”

“As a teenage boy, I can’t criticize so…” Katie gave his a sour look.

Soon Mitch, like his almost fiancé was frozen in time, redressed and brought to the Donovan household, where he is stood up next to Nadia. In one last piece of business, the two unfreeze Mitch’s truck and drive it to a local junkyard that Katie knew of (why she knew of it, Mark had no idea), removed the line plate, and leave it where it will be scrapped. After several hours of real active frozen time, the two return back to Mark’s room and restart time.

“You know”, Katie said. “What you did earlier to me, the feeling that I got anyway, I didn't exactly hate it.”

“What do you mean?”, Mark said as he was undressing Nadia.

“What I’m saying”, Katie said as she got closer to Mark. “Do you want to see what it’s like when I’m an active participant?”

Mark blinked a few times. “I thought you said…”

“I said I had sex with boys before, so I guess i’m closer to bi. Plus I think it my turn to see what your like.” Katie began to trace a circle on Mark’s chest before moving her hand slowly down towards his crotch.

Mark smiled. “If we’re going to do this, want me to stop Time for some privacy?”

Katie smiled back, “probably for the best.”

As Mark stoped time, he thought to himself that this was turning into the best day ever.

Do Katie and Mark knock boots?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)