More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 31 by FreezeAntix FreezeAntix

Do they take all three girls?

For Now...

Sadie Prescott was the queen bitch of the school even though she was a bit on the chunky side, a bit atypical for a queen bitch. She was the captain of very successful softball team despite just being average at best. Everyone knew Nadia Lawrence made that team and that was why the team was so good. Once the current class graduated however, that would probably change. Sadie had a chip on shoulder because this and was bully to everyone, especially Katie who she saw as a spawn of Nadia. For this Katie also did not like her and she decided the dirty blonde would be the last to get naked. Saving the best for last...despite her size, Sadie was still one of the hotter girls in school.

They picked Tracy first. Mark and Katie's eager fingers made quick work the girl's little gold dress. They actually ripped the dress and it probably would not be used again. Under the dress Tracy was topless and had a black and gold g-string. Katie tore it from her hips, Tracy only wobbled slightly in response. She now stood only in her strappy high heel sandals in the hotel women's room. Despite her predicament, she was smile brightly but her brown eyes carried a blank gaze common with being time-stopped. Adding more to her nakedness was her long braided hair, that fell to the small of her back. In the buff, Tracy was very well muscled, she as sculpted like a super heroine. Her breast were perfectly round and sat high on her chest capped with dark nipples. Her mid-drift was flat and had outlines of a six pack. She was still in heels so the way her leg muscles were flexed was very alluring. Her womanhood was cleanly shave while ass curved away from her back perfectly.

Mark and Katie circled Tracy, she stood stock still staring blankly ahead smiling oblivious that was being inspected like a piece of meat. "Jeez, she's really fucking hot!" Katie remarked as she traced her hands over Tracy's breasts and down her toned abs. "If she wasn't a total tool I would have gone after her long ago..."

"Well now you have her," Mark said as he groped at her protruding ass.

"She's always in Sadie's shadow...if I knew she was this hot I would have saved her last," Katie said as she turned Tracy's head from side to side, admiring her pretty face. Tracy Reynolds was truly the full package.

Leaving Tracy naked in her strappy sandals they moved over to Abby. Katie letting her anger and jealously get the better of her, she tore Abby's dress down the middle. The redhead on wobbled and then stiffly fell to her side like a store-front dummy when the her green dress was removed from her. Mark plucked off her heels before he stood her up barefoot. The busty redhead only clad in hunter green satin undergarments. Mark was going to keep is mouth shut but in her underwear Abby Greene was pretty hot, not Tracy hot but hot.

As if reading mind Katie groaned. "Damn...she's kinda hot..." She unclasped Abby's bra and flicked the straps from her pale shoulders and watched the bra cups fall from her impressive breasts capped with pink nipples.

"Well...I did try to get with her..." Mark started to say but caught Katie's glare and added "I have really good taste in women...my GIRLFRIEND is a prime example!"

"Good one Mark, good one..." Katie replied with narrowed eyes as she knelt and started to remove Abby's panties. Abby bore a smirk on her face while her eyes were shut having been caught in mid-blink when Mark stopped time. Her face remained this way as Her panties slid from her hips rendering her birthday suit before Mark and Katie. "The drapes match the blinds..." Katie said running her hand through the patch of dark red coiled hair that covered Abby's womanhood.

Mark let his gaze wander between Tracy and Abby. He was getting a little hard and was wondering if Katie was in the mood to fuck soon. He eyed his girlfriend and though he now had seen her naked hundreds of time, he was imagining how she looked her her pretty dress. It got him hard with the thought.

"Super bitch time!" Katie announced snapping Mark from his thoughts.

"Right..." he nodded with a smile as the pair moved over to Sadie. The shapely dirty blonde had a stupid grin on her face while her eyes were open wide. Her blue blank eyes only looked emptily as Katie and Mark circle her like predators to prey.

Mark unzipped the zipper at the back of Sadie's black dress. Katie peeled the form fitting dress down Sadie's muscular arms. The bronze skinned catcher only wobbles as Mark and Katie work the dress down her body. "What is this?" Mark asked as he eyed the nude nylon body suit that covered her breasts down to under her crotch.

"Its shapeware...she's a bit chunky so she's had to get it tight in order to fit into this dress," Katie explained and tossed pricy gown aside. "Nadia use to have to do it too," Katie added as she stepped up to Sadie and started rip the skin-tight material of her. A moment later, Sadie Prescott was stark naked showing all to Katie and Mark. She was pretty hot but her lackey, Tracy got her in every department.

"Yeah...we should have saved Tracy for last...talk about anti-climatic...." Mark said as his gaze wondered over Sadie's curvy form. She nice breasts and her woman was neatly trimmed her legs and ass looked great but that was really nothing she spent a lot of time squatting. Her tan skin looked like it was a result of spray on. "This is knock off Nadia Lawrence I think..." Mark said groping at Sadie's large breasts.

Katie laughed, "Oh Mark you're too nice to my sister but I think you're right." Katie agreed as she poked at Sadie's belly and rubbed her inner thigh.

"So keeper?" Mark asked as he eyed the three naked women. Abby was fully nude as she barefoot but Sadie and Tracy still retained their heels.

Katie though for a beat and looked at the trio. "I Tracy for sure...I'm thinking now that we may leave Sadie and Abby...."

"The bully and the girl you keep on wanting to kill?" Mark asked.

"Hear me out?" Katie started. "I kind of want to see Sadie fail as captain. We all know she's not as good as my sister. Also I'm pretty sure Tracy is the real star. If we remove her from the team, they're in trouble. It'll be fun to watch her star fall..." Katie said patting the side of Sadie's cheek.

"I like it," Mark agreed and then looked over at Abby. "How about her...I really don't want to get stabbed because of her or have you kill her..."

"Relax...that shouldn't happen..." Katie started to reply.

"Shouldn't?" Mark questioned with an eyebrow raised. Katie could seriously hurt him. She was stronger than he knew this from their sexual episodes.

"Looks she gave the cold shoulder and now she wants you when she can't have you. I want to rub it in her face that you're mine," Katie said stepping close to Mark and kissing him deep on the lips.

"Great answer...." Mark replied breathlessly when Katie pulled back. "So now what?"

"Two more dolls..." Katie smiled.

"Back to the sales floor I guess..." Mark smiled.

Two more?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)