More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 32 by FreezeAntix FreezeAntix

Two more?

Fun and Shopping

Before Mark and Katie headed out of the bathroom they stuffed Abby and Sadie into a stall. Abby was given her heels back but both girl were more or less naked. They were posed in a lover's embrace with their lips locked and hands touching each other's breasts and pussies. Their limbs intertwine over the toilet they stood over. Katie threw both of their dresses in the trash before she followed Mark back out into the atrium.

Having officially picked Tracy for her collection, Mark froze her separate from the rest of the paused world. Her strappy heels were removed and she was left utterly naked. Katie molded her face to have a wide eyed expression with her mouth open in an 'o', giving her a real doll-like look. She was posed to with her hands cupping her breasts before they stashed her in a closet for later.

The couple held each other's hands as the looked out the expanse of the crowed atrium filled with their classmates and a handful of adults. "You have a lot to pick from," Mark said his eyes darting around at few choices that he would recommend.

"I know...this is probably our best date!" Katie remarked her eyes darting about too. There were so many to pick from to just come up with just two more...perhaps she could convince Mark for a freebie...

"Our best?" Mark asked. "I mean the mall was kind of fun," he recalled. Their third date, they had gone to the mall and Mark stopped time. They had ran amuck and it was a very fun date.

"Okay, okay...you got me," Katie laughed as she remembered said date. "This is gonna be up there though.

"One hundred percent," Mark nodded as they headed into the dance.

"Vincent Yen is pretty hot...perhaps I should get a boy toy like you..." Katie said as they stopped next to a tall Asian guy with spiky dark hair. He was in a black tux but wore a skinny tie. Vincent was pretty good looking but when time had stopped it gave him a odd expression on his face. He was the school's star football player, naturally the quarterback. Their school's team was terrible though so Vincent was not as popular as Sadie. His date was a cute Asian girl in a purple puffy dress, she was short and busty. Her name was Nancy Chu, the class treasurer.

"Eh..." Mark shrugged not sure what to feel. Vincent was good looking and buff too. He was little jealous that Katie thought he was hot. In the end if she wanted him, he would freeze him. "Nancy isn't bad...kind of the cute smart big breast thing going for her..." Mark said as he peeled the front of Nancy's dress down. The girl had bright smile on her face that remained as Mark pulled her breasts into view after pushing her bra cups down.

"Oh nice tits for sure!" Katie agreed cupping Nancy's breasts. She lifted the hem of Nancy's dress to expose her legs and ass, "Okay ass..." she said dropping the hem back down. She turned back to Vincent and opened his shirt to expose his muscular chest and abs. "Oh my God..." Katie nearly drooled. She looked at Nancy, the girl's breasts still exposed. "You're dating up honey!"

"Not sure why he looks like an action figure....shit's not right," Mark grumbled.

"Oh don't be like that," Katie laughed and gave Mark a playful shove. "I only have eyes for you when in comes to dudes..." she sang as she knelt and started to open Vincent's trousers. The trousers soon fell to his knees and his boxer's followed revealing a less than impressive cock. "Oh...I really have eyes for you..." she giggled and pulled Mark on.

They stopped by a few more dates and people. A guy name Kyle Burke who Katie ran track with ended up completely naked. Katie had considered him but in the end did not like how his body hair looked. His date a cute black girl named Janice was also given the same treatment just match Kyle. After seeing Tracy, Janice did not really stand a chance. Dresses and pants were messed with on others. Some were posed in erotic poses. Guys were posed with guys and girls were posed girls. Articles of clothing removed. Katie had some people she was interested both guys and girls but no one for sure yet. The trail behind Mark and Katie was turning into one of chaos.

Ms. Osaka was taking another selfie with a group guys, member of the school's marching band. Katie wanting to see her the counselor's cool tattoo separated her from the group. With Mark's help they got Ms. Osaka down to her bra and panties, she had on garter belt and fishnets as well that made her look really hot. Katie had to agree her tattoo was really cool. Being a fan of the cool guidance counselor they re-dressed her and put her back with the band. She was the only person they would re-dress.

"She's still trying to get those votes..." Katie said as they stopped next to Molly Cruz. The tan skinned Latina in the frilly blue dress was time-stopped while facing Jason Stone the class president and his date Marissa Fox. Jason was average looking and was known more around campus for his charisma than his looks. He was average height and a little portly. Jason had brown curly hair and grey friendly eyes. He currently had a very political smile on her lips as he listened to Molly's pitch. Marissa unlike her date was not average by any means. She was the star striker on the soccer team. She was a leggy blonde that was in a dress with slit down the side to expose her long sun tanned legs. Her face was frowning at Molly.

"I think Marissa is also running for queen of prom," Mark said with a chuckle as he eyes the tall blonde. "Funny that Molly is tryin to get a vote from her and her date," Mark said as his hand slipped into the top of Marissa's dress and he started cop a feel.

"I think this will get her some votes..." Katie said is she moved behind Molly and unzipped her dress and slid it south. Molly was was dressed in lacy white undergarments that contrasted well with skin. Katie decided not to get the girl completely naked but her in her underwear would help her cause perhaps.

"I had crush on her since freshmen year," Mark said as him Katie approached a cute blonde that was standing next to the punch table. Her hands were behind her back and she was leaned over eying the punch. She was dressed in a deep purple dress that wrapped around her body tightly.

"You had a crush on Haley Bailey?" Katie asked as she looked at the girl. She was hot and cute. It was her turn to feel jealous. Haley was just one of the popular girls, she was not in any clubs or sports but she hung out with the right group of people. "You never told me."

"I don't tell you everything...especially back then...." Mark replied. Katie gave him a look. "Well now I'll tell you things...that's why I'm telling you this now."

"I don't even have to check her out...I kind want her..." Katie declared.

"Fine...so one more..." Mark said

Who else does Katie pick or do they look some more?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)