More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 66 by Theyol Theyol

Who do they freeze first?

Molly Cruz

The pair decide to freeze Molly Cruz first since the plan to acquire her required less timing. Using Mark’s power’s, the pair arrive at her house in an instant, at least to the perspective of an outside observer. Time was frozen as they pulled up in Mark’s car, it had been difficult to dodge the frozen obstacles on their way there. It did not help that Tarus was on the big side too.

“You know”, Katie said as she looked at the house. “For someone who was elected prom queen, you would think she would have more guests saying goodbye.”

“Yeah, something’s off”, Mark said suspiciously.

Katie gasped , “you don’t think…”

“I certainly hope not. Even if it makes freezing and taking her easier.”

The two got out of the car and started to look for a way into Molly’s house. They found that the front door was left complete open.

“That’s not good”, Mark said concerned. "Where are her parents?"

“No, it isn’t”, Katie agreed. "At the party she mentioned that went out of town to visit family."

With no going to be home and if they were thinking what they were thinking it made for Molly to leave the door open. It would have been easier for people to find her later. A sense of dread filled the couple as they search the home for the prom queen. They were beginning to think she might not be home when Katie said she found something.

“I found her in her room”, Katie said with tears in her eyes.

“What wrong”. mark asked his girlfriend. “Is she….?”

“No”, Katie said, “it’s what she wrote. I know Kate said she didn’t like being gay, but still….”

Mark headed into Molly room and found the Latina girl at her desk, having just signed her name. It was then that he saw what she was writing. It was odd she did not look sad, her face carried a neutral look though her eyes looked more glassy. She as dressed in her prom dress which made the scene sadder.

“Is…is that a suicide note”, Mark asked.

“I didn’t realize she was that depressed over this…I…I wish I knew earlier. I could have helped.”

“Katie, listen to me”, Mark said as he grabbed the girls shoulder. “She can’t go through with it if she is frozen. We were going to do that anyway.”

Katie sobbed. “I know what we were going to do. Still….”

“I know, I know”, Mark said as he hugged Katie.

Mark proceeded to freeze Molly in time, and brought her times-stopped form to his car, where she was stuffed in the trunk. Mark and Katie sat in silence as they headed back to the house.

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

If you or someone you know is experiencing suicidal thoughts or a crisis, please reach out immediately to the Suicide Prevention Lifeline at 800-273-8255 or text HOME to the Crisis Text Line at 741741. These services are free and confidential.

What Next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)