More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 40 by FreezeAntix FreezeAntix

How does the plan go?

A long awaited trip

Justina Hall had been lucky in life. She was blessed with both good looks and athletic ability. She competed in the Olympics at just 18 and won silver in her track and field event event. She was destined to get gold four years later. However that changed when she met Mason Travis, front man for the boy band 'Awesome Time!'. One night of fun led to Justina being pregnant at 19 and her Olympic gold dreams over.

For many this would be the end of more things than just Olympic gold but Justina was lucky. Mason was all in on the pregnancy he was five years her senior so he was already well established in his career and rich. The pop singer paid for everything and even hired nannies to help raise their daughter Alexia Joy Travis. This allowed Justina to finish college earning a degree in education. Life was not easy for the couple but it could have been a lot worse without Mason's wealth.

Justina started teaching high school and Mason retired when the whole boyband fad ended. He was still stunningly hot and was an internet star still while playing house husband. The couple hired Kendall Feldman who had a daughter Alexis Joy's age named Jennifer to be a house keeper and nanny. Kendall was the one who really raised Alexis Joy and her own daughter Jennifer was like a sister to Alexis Joy.

Justina enjoyed being the cool hot teacher who had a daughter that looked like her younger sister. She was the envy to many moms as they were about a decade older to be raising an 18 year old. Kendall herself was nearing fifty. At thirty-eight Justina was in her prime heading into her empty nester stage of life while Mason was a spry forty-three, they were going to enjoy not being parents to a minor. To kick things off Mason arranged for a trip to tour Europe for the summer. Alexis Joy and Jennifer would stay back enjoy most of their summer around town with Kendall keeping an eye on them. At the end of summer though the three would fly out to Hawaii to enjoy the remainder the summer before Alexis Joy and Jennifer head off to college.

Their luggage was packed and ready at the door in the large foyer of Mason and Justina's mansion. A rented car was set to pick up the couple in about ten minutes. Mason entered in the foyer and dropped his carry-on bag atop the pair of rolling suitcases. He was a tall and well muscled, a result of working out two hours a day since he was eighteen. His dark blonde hair was currently long tied in top bun, he was a man many hairstyles and he looked good in all of them. Long hair was the look for this month. He was square jaw with a perfect five-o'clock shadow on his face. He had grey eyes that tended to sparkle when he smirked, his trademark look. He was dressed in a hundred dollar t-shirt, dark denim fashion jeans and crisp white sneakers. "Are we all set babe?" he called out after checking the luggage.

"Yeah..." Justina said entering the foyer with her own carry-on bag, a pricy looking designer number. "...I think so," she nodded dropping her own bag next to her husband. The pair then leaned in and gave one another a quick peck on the lips. Justina was dressed in tight-fitting short-sleeve turtle neck, leather pants and leopard skinned booties. Her long ash-blond hair was pulled back into a tight bun revealing her well made-up face.

"Anything you two want to add before your car gets here?" Kendall asked entering the foyer from the kitchen where she was working on dinner. Kendall was a portly big breasted woman was a friendly round face. She had short dark hair that made her look like young grandmother. she was dressed in a pink button-up top under a sweater, with mom jeans covering her lower half and loafers on her feet. She was a few years divorced and moved in to Mason's at the start of Jennifer's freshmen year. It had been hard for her but Mason and Justina were great and Jennifer loved living with Alexis Joy.

"No, I think we're good..." Justina said after a quick thought. "I know she's off and eighteen...but can you make sure she doesn't stay out all night tonight?" Justina added remember that her daughter was going out to an all-night grad event that evening.

"Oh don't worry," Kendall assured, "She's going out with Jennifer, she'll know better to stay out all night ad you know Alexis Joy is attached to my Jennifer at the hip."

As the parents went through some final thoughts before their trip, upstairs in Alexis Joy's massive room the friends were going through outfits for their night out. "I can't wait until they leave..." Alexis Joy said as she looked through some tops. She was only clad in her underwear, a black lace bra and panty set. Like her mother, Alexis Joy was tall, her skin naturally bronze and though her hair was not ash-blonde its hue was on the brighter side. She had her dad's gray eyes which also sparked when she smiled.

"Well my mom is still around though," Jennifer pointed out as she slipped on a pair of fishnet stockings on to her thick athletic legs. She too was in her underwear, she had a blue thong and a simple white bra. Jennifer was shorter than her friend but her shoulder was wider since she was a swimmer. Her body in general was thick, she was blessed with big breasts which were a hinderance when she swam but she liked the attention. She had dark hair and a roman nose, it was pretty clear she came from a Jewish background.

"I'm not worry about her, she's nice to me all the time....we can work around her..." Alexis Joy said as she looked through some skirts. "Are you going to wear pants or a skirt tonight?" Alexis asked. There was no answer from her friend so she looked up and laughed seeing Jennifer stark naked and standing at attention with a sleepy look on her face. "What the hell are you doing? Why are you naked?"

The lights downstairs stared to flash. Mason, Justina and Kendall looked around. "Someone just opened the back door..." Mason frowned checking his phone app.

"Who..." Kendall started to say.

"Who what?" Justina asked when her long time house keeper and Nanny did not finish. She looked up and gasped in horror to see Kendell standing unmoving hands on her hips with a smile that was not her own on her face. She was also naked. "What the hell!" She remarked before she could even wonder what had happened, Alexis Joy and Jennifer flanked Kendell, the two younger women also naked. "OH MY GOD!" she screamed just as she freezes.

What Next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)