More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 3 by SpiralFelix SpiralFelix

Where does Mackenzie work?

For a sex store called "Love Honey"

Chapter originally from writing . com

Mackenzie turned the key to the door as she stepped into the "Building of Kink" as her co-worker Debbie referred to it, even though the official name was "Love Honey."

Mackenzie was usually the first person in every morning, so it was her job to set up the cash register and make sure everything was presentable to the customers. Mackenzie wore her usual attire to work that day; a black skirt with thigh-high stockings, a white button-up blouse, and a leather jacket. Mackenzie had quite a modest wardrobe, even though she was comfortable with how she looked. But the store's manager, Cynthia, sometimes asked her to sex it up a little, imagining that sexier outfits encouraged customers to buy something.

In keeping with that spirit, Mackenzie's co-worker and friend, Debbie, always looked as sexy as possible every day. She seemed to have no qualms about it, as she would often show up to work in clothes that were quite skimpy, tight, or just flat out revealing. Sometimes it would be an extravagantly erotic combination of all three.

Mackenzie, however, was quite nervous using her sexier wardrobe pieces. So she made quite a contrast next to Debbie, who would often forego her panties and bra. Mackenzie didn't know how she did it. She couldn't imagine being stuck at work all day with nothing on underneath her clothes! It made her blush just thinking about it.

Debbie and Mackenzie often found themselves without customers, as the day shifts tended to be a little slow. So, to pass the time they usually played games, like Truth or Dare. As Debbie was seemingly without shame, this would lead to Mackenzie sometimes winding up in rather awkward or embarrassing positions. After Mackenzie made the mistake of telling Debbie about the accidental naked adventure she'd had at her house a few weeks ago, Debbie seemed to have cooked up a whole new batch of ideas to work with. Mackenzie blushed slightly as she thought about it.

But she got on with her job anyway. Standing up from the display case, she moved to the front counter as she quickly checked her make-up. It was beautiful, as always. Then, she began readying herself for her shift. After all, it was a special day, that day.

What was special about that day?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)