More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 4 by SpiralFelix SpiralFelix

What was special about that day?

Mackenzie had agreed to switch outfits with Debbie

Chapter originally by PhantomPen on writing . com

Mackenzie had agreed to one of Debbie's dares after a day of rather incessant teasing about Mackenzie's "prudishness," despite her occupation. Coupled with jabs about her recent experience with outdoor nudity, Mackenzie had finally relented, if only to get Debbie to stop openly talking about it in the store. There had never been any customers around to overhear the tale, but the last thing Mackenzie had wanted was for somebody to walk in and overhear Debbie's gossip.

As Mackenzie turned on the register and grabbed a drawer from the time-locked safe, she idly wondered what Debbie was going to wear to work today. After all, whatever she chose to wore was technically going to be what Mackenzie would wear for the duration of her shift. The good thing was that Debbie was fairly close to Mackenzie's figure, so she shouldn't have to worry about being into anything too tight or too loose. The less-than-good thing was that Debbie was likely to pick something particularly scandalous, if only to make Mackenzie squirm.

Hearing the chime of the shop door, Mackenzie looked up from her work to see Debbie, right on time. Quickly scanning her friend, Mackenzie saw the wardrobe she'd be slipping into that day.

What was Debbie wearing?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)