More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 4 by SpiralFelix SpiralFelix

What was special about that day?

They were showing off a brand new item

Chapter originally by PhantomPen on writing . com

Cynthia had notified Mackenzie and Debbie of a shipment of new merchandise to be put up for prominent display. Space had already been made for the new items the night before, so all that was left was for Mackenzie and Debbie to put up display models and stock the shelves. Debbie arrived shortly after Mackenzie, giving her friend a friendly wave and cheeky wink.

"Heya, Mack! Ready to see what fun new toys Cynthia got us?" Debbie asked, sauntering over towards the stock room.

Mackenzie rolled her eyes. "They're not for us, Deb, they're for the customers. Try to keep yourself under control."

"Pfft, that's what you say. How can we advertise stuff and give customers our honest opinions if we don't form any opinions through experience?"

"I manage just fine." Mackenzie countered. "It's not hard to just give general positive opinions."

"Lame!" Debbie declared, stepping into the stock room and leaving Mackenzie briefly alone.

A few minutes later, Mackenzie heard Debbie calling for her to check out the contents of one of the boxes.

"Mack, you've gotta see this!" Debbie said excitedly. "This thing is gonna sell like crazy!"

With a sigh, Mackenzie stepped out from behind the counter, and headed for the stock room. She idly wondered what it might be that had gotten Debbie so excited. It could be a new set of kinky leather gear, as those were big sellers for the store. Or maybe it was that new formula of "high intensity stimulating oil," as those had been due to arrive soon. Or perhaps it was just the latest model of new-fangled sex toy. Knowing Debbie, it could have realistically been any of the three. Mackenzie found herself actually getting a bit curious.

Mackenzie slipped into the stock room and saw Debbie standing happily over a large opened box. Debbie eagerly reached into it to show off what the "thing" was to Mackenzie.

What was the new merchandise?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)