More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 3 by SmutMaster SmutMaster

Now, what kind of guy are you?

Flynn, who just wants to join a certain club

Flynn had never really thought about the Feminism for the Future club before.

In fact, he had never really wanted to engage in the debate. Too easy to come across as a jerk for having a differing opinion. He treated women with respect and figured that was all he needed to do.

Until he found the Rulebook. Then all pretense of morality was lost. He had tried a few smaller rules at other places to confirm the power of the Rulebook and was now considering what kind of fun he could have. The whole point of the book seemed to be to throw organizations out of whack. And what would be more fun then to mess around with a bunch of women who literally thought they were being oppressed by a male-dominated society, despite this 'male-dominated society' allowing them to have a club and espouse their views.

Because of this, there weren't really a lot of women in this club. Only a handful, in fact. Flynn had seen them around campus before. Having learned when the club was going to meet again, he made his move, casually waiting outside the classroom they were going to use. Once they were inside and they started the meeting, he opened the Rulebook and began jotting down the new direction the Double F (As they were known around campus) was going to take.

OLD RULE: Due to 'PATRIARCHY', any feminism or all female clubs must be run by a man.

OLD RULE: The man who leads the club has complete authority over it, including control over what values it teaches.

OLD RULE: Any sexual acts between this man and the women in the club, and the women in the club with other people is legal, no matter how public or what level of consent.

Now that the ground rules were set, it was time to meet the lovely women of the Double F. He closed the Rulebook and stepped into the mostly empty room.

There was one beautiful redhead standing in the front of the classroom, having just finished some sort of announcement. Just as she was about to start another, she noticed him.

"Are you the new man?" She asked in a somewhat annoyed tone.

"Indeed I am, sweetcheeks." Flynn responded. He knew it was a dumb sounding thing to call her back, but he did need to test his changes.

The normal response would have been surprise or anger. If she did feel any of that, she sucked it in and kept going.

"Lovely. Okay, ladies, this is the new President of Feminists for the Future. Another sterling example of how men stay in control of us. Would you like to say something as our new leader?"

She stepped to the side, clearly unhappy about this arrangement, no matter how routine the Old Rule made it seem. Flynn took his place as head of the new club and took a look around at each of the women in attendance.

All 3 of them.

"Just really quickly...I'd like to know your names. Starting with you." He said, pointing at the woman all the way to his left. "The hot one."

She stood up quickly as if she were answering for an actual classroom, or, by the looks of it, a pageant.

"Hello, sir!" She said loudly and enthusiastically, much to the chagrin of the red-headed leader, who was facepalming at her display. "My name is Kat! I like kittens and shopping and women's suffering!"

Clearly, not much going on in her head, Flynn thought to himself, his next thought being that he could probably say that out loud and get away with it.

"Okay, okay, sit down and take off your top." Flynn said, cutting her off before she continued and making his request sound completely natural. With that dumb smile on her face, Kat replied and slipped out of her thin t-shirt. The redhead sighed at his order.

"Typical. All men only care about one thing..."

"Okay, next, you." Flynn said, pointing at a rather sullen girl.

The woman didn't get up. She seemed content to sit in her spot, her hand propping up her head by her chin.

"Name's Nathalie." She said in a monotone voice. "And I'm soooo excited that you're here...Can't wait to see the amazing ideas that'll come out of you...Oh, and if you don't mind, I'd rather not take my top off."

"That's fine, just open your legs and we'll be peachy." Flynn said, loving that her sarcasm didn't seem to get in the way of the new rules she had to follow. Nathalie complied with the much lazier order given to her, opening her legs. Her tights were barely obscuring the black panties she was wearing.

"Why don't you stare longer, guy?" She taunted, still sitting in place. "I wore my underwear today especially for you."

"I'm sure you did, Nathalie." Flynn said, finally pointing at the last girl, a dark-skinned Asian woman.

"Oh!" She exclaimed. It seemed she hadn't been paying much attention. Instead, she was reading a book she had in her lap. Upon closer inspection, Flynn could see the book was the bible.

"M-My name is Lily...I love feminism because it can be interpreted in many different ways...if I want to be a housewife, it's my choice and I can be all the more empowered for it..."

Flynn smirked. So many mixed emotions here. She would probably fall the easiest in line with what he had planned, but there were still fun ways to mess with a religious woman in this situation.

"And not that you really care." The red-head interrupted. "But my name is Marie. The female head of the club, a position I had to create in order to have any power around here."

"Great." Flynn dismissed her cry for attention, sitting down at the small table in front of the classroom so he could relax a bit while talking. Knowing that Marie liked being the center of attention would definitely help.

"Ladies, this is going to be a fun year, you all just don't know it yet. We're going to make a splash at this campus. I'm sure you've noticed, but no one really likes this club. But once we start preaching a new form of feminism...a form that men will find much, MUCH more fun...then you're gonna start seeing some people around here. And if not, well..it should still be fun..."

What is this new form of feminism?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)