More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 3 by MizoreShirayuki MizoreShirayuki

where does he fall?

Femboy

Staring at his reflection in the mirror of the bathroom, Justin admired the changes that were made to his body. Instead of the 6'1" obese collge freshmen that he saw in the mirror this morning, he was now a 5'7" slender Femboy with wide hips and a bubble butt, slender waist and chest, and straight shoulder length brown hair with blonde highlights in place of the buzz cut he normally kept.

Running his fingers through his silky hair as he inspected the expertly applied makeup that his new memories said that he put on that morning while listing to the radio, he was giddy at the thought of all the styles that he could try out that he remembered by name from reading numerous fashion magazines as long as he could remember.

Checking the rest, he saw that the attire of a sonic t-shirt, jacket, sneakers he put on that morning was replaced by a black slim fitted jacket, form hugging t shirt with the same 'Sonic the hedgehog' design as before, and dark blue fitted bootcut jeans covering a pair of comfortable tan and black 5" wedge sandals.

Undoing his zipper with a red painted finger nail, Justin undid his pants button and hooked his thumbs into the waistband pulling down his jeans and panties to see his flaccid 2" cock that his memories said was still 5" hard.

What does Justin do next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)