More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 3 by cdbaby cdbaby

where does he fall?

Femboy James

Standing in the mirror James examined himself, gone was the obese college freshman that he saw in the mirror this morning, now standing in front of him was a petite feminine boy six inches shorter than his former 6'1 body. His hips were wider and waist thinner, something he'd dreamed of since 7th grade when he realized his baby fat was just fat. His hair was near shoulder length no longer the buzzed head he always had or as he told the barber "give me the curly." , in his mind he was giddy at how many different fun styles he could try. He realized he actually knew all of these styles by name having read them in boi magazines all his life. The same with his face, he had a full face of expertly applied makeup, something he remembered applying this morning while bopping along to gurl band.

The final check, he opened his velvet short shorts that made his ass look juicy and found he did indeed still have his dick. If you could call it that, it was sitting soft at 2 inches same as it ever was which barely broke five inches. He thought briefly about changing his size but figured he could do that later. He wanted to explore this new wonderful world.

a brave new world

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)