More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 20 by olly olly

What does Emma's sister do?

Emma’s sister has but to lick Emma’s pussy

“He doesn’t know what he’s asking me to do,” Emma’s sister thinks. She doesn’t think you’d ever ask her to do this if you knew who she was. You wouldn't knowingly ask two sisters to have oral sex, would you? But, if she refused you now, what if that provoked you to rip off your blindfold. She felt like she had but to do what you say or everything could be discovered. She has to eat Emma's pussy. So she begins to do so.

Emma is up for anything, but she isn’t indifferent to . Of course, having her own sister eat her out was extremely exciting because it was so terribly forbidden. But she loved seeing you holding her sister’s head down against her cunt while simultaneously having your huge cocked buried in her sister. It was exciting to see you dominating a woman so much.

This is also when Emma thinks that maybe you realized who the mystery woman is. Maybe you know exactly what you’re doing. Maybe you’re forcing this taboo on her on purpose. She finds this thought very exciting as well. She opens her legs even wider and gives herself over to her sister’s tongue.

Emma’s sister has eaten pussy just once before - back in her senior year of high school she experimented with a friend. Her friend’s boyfriend wanted a threesome and the girls fooled around to see what it would be like. It felt good, of course, but they never had the threesome or hooked up again. They were too embarrassed to do it in front of a guy They let it fade away as it had been a dream.

Still Emma’s sister maybe was better as eating cunt than she was sucking dick - just from her experience receiving head, she knew what felt good. And yes, even though it was her sister, she was trying to do her best.

Emma moans loudly as her sister's tongue stimulates her clit and then sticks her tongue deeper into Emma's crevice. Her own sister she keeps thinking as the pleasure rushes through her body. She never thought things would go this far - this whole insemination thing. She didn't think it would lead to being eaten out by her beautiful sister.

“So this is what Emma’s pussy tastes like,” her sister thinks. She’s trying to think logically about things to avoid the horrific side of things. Thoughts like “She tastes pretty good actually,” hold back thoughts like “What the hell have I become that I am eating my own sister’s pussy while her boyfriend fucks me with his monster cock - I’m an doing, cheating, whore … who is maybe going to turn into a size-queen."

The situation is harder on Emma's sister. She hasn't been trained to be your slut with Slave4U. She's married. She never once in her life imagined that she would put her mouth on her sister's private parts. Still thanks to all the hormones you've stimulated in her body - she's doing her part and giving eating her sister's pussy her all.

Emma maybe never really thought of her sister sexually before, but she can feel how sexy the moment is now that she's living it. Her sister's tongue feels amazing. She runs her fingers through her sister's hair and almost calls out her name - she catches herself just in time. Emma's sister responds to Emma's obvious delight by speeding up her licks.

They've always loves each other - and it seems the wall between familial love and sexual love isn't as impenetrable as they thought. Because soon Emma is overcome with a glorious orgasm courtesy of her sister's tongue and lips.

Emma's sister continues to feast as her mouth fills with her sister's juicy orgasm. tastes delicious she thinks with a tinge of shame. She thinks a moment about her husband. She's sure he would give anything to see her between her sister's legs. If anyone had imagined the two pretty sisters in this position it was probably him. She's caught him ogling her sister too many times to think he hasn't fantasized about her - and most likely both of them together now that she really thinks about it. This isn't something he - and his dysfunctional balls will ever get to experience though.

What's next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)