More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 3 by olly olly

Which friend did you choose?

Emma's good friend Isabella, who is hot but you don't get along with

From the first moment you met Isabella you thought she was hot and you thought about fucking her. She's got a gorgeous body and amazing tits (she wears revealing enough clothing that you know this is true.)

The more you got to know Isabella, however, the less you liked her. She's well... she's a bitch. You've never been able to figure out how her boyfriend Jacob puts up with her. Even though you know she's sorta a slut and must be amazing in bed (and he's confided with you that she's willing to take it up the ass), you're surprised that Jacob has stuck around with Isabella as long as he has.

It occurs to you though, that with the help of Slave4U, you could have Isabella without having to put up with her personality. You could just change the things you don't like about her - like how she's always talking back at you and generally just resenting you for your relationship with Emma.

Instead of being mad at you that Emma spends more time with you than Isabella - she can just join the two of you... in bed.

You tell your girlfriend Emma slut that she needs to invite Isabella over. "And then I'm going to fuck Isabella silly," you add.

Emma doesn't know that you're going to Isabella to make it happen, but she thinks a woman giving herself over to you is the most natural thing in the world. In fact, she chimes in that she agrees that Isabella is beautiful.

"She's pretty and sexy. She's so confident and strong. And yes, she does look great naked, thanks to the gym locker room I can attest to that already!" your girlfriend says.

As planned Isabella comes over and you slip her the Slave4U in a smoothie

Like Emma, once the Slave4U is in her system, Isabella looses herself to her hormones and she's begging to be fucked. Not only that, but she takes everything you say as fact. She believes it all. She absorbs your words. The makes extremely susceptible to suggestion and the hornier she is at the time of the suggestion, the stronger the message gets through.

You fuck Isabella hard as Emma watches. Her body and tits are as amazing as you knew they would be. You are on top of her. You push her knees to her chest and get on your own knees. You could watch yourself penetrate her bare pussy, but instead you focusing on making eye contact since that helps with the suggestions. Isabella cums quickly thanks to Slave4U's aphrodisiac powers, but you don't stop. You want to get her off again before you give Emma a go at Isabella's cunt.

"I love how you can't get enough, how even after coming you want to come again and harder. I love how you have insatiable stamina and keep bucking and fucking me. And you know that it's not over until I say it's over. It's a slut's job to stay horny," you tell Isabella as she transforms into your slut.

The first time you cum it's inside of Isabella's pussy. You have Emma lick up your cum as it seeps out of her friend and you don't let Emma stop until Isabella cums on her mouth.

The second time you cum you shower Isabella with a beautiful facial.

You follow this night of sex with a new round of Slave4U and fucking daily.

All week long Isabella feels hornier than she usually did. She assumes it's because she is having these secret rendezvous with you and Emma - she didn't understand it was the other way around.

You and Emma are fucking her at every opportunity, but she also is getting it more from Jacob too. But he can't satisfy her the way you do.

What's next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)