More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 3 by olly olly

Which friend did you choose?

Emma's best friend, the prudish Sophia

Like most guys, you've long fantasized about having a threesome where you fuck your girlfriend's best friend with her. You sorta feel like, this is an experience all guys deserve to have at least once in your life.

Your problem is that Emma's best friend Sophia is a total prude who would never be down for such an experience.

There's just something about Sophia where she seems uncomfortable and unhappy with herself. You know that probably what she needs is a good fuck - something she's clearly not getting from her current boyfriend Zach.

So you decide to use Slave4U to help you live out your ultimate fantasy while also helping Sophia loosen up and enjoy life.

You enlist Emma's help with inviting over Sophia and giving her best friend some Slave4U-filled smoothies.

Once the Slave4U hits Sophia's system she just gets so horny she has to fuck. She isn't thinking about anything but needing her tight cunt hole filled. Whatever has been holding her back from enjoying life disappeared from her mind - as did any thoughts of Zach.

So you have the threesome you've always wanted - you direct Sophia to eat Emma's wet pussy while you take Sophia from behind. The whole time you're imprinting Sophia with commands - telling her how much she needs you and lusts for you and longs for you to control her. You tell Sophia that she loves being a slut for you by eating Emma's pussy or sucking your dick when you tell her to.

You fuck for hours until the three of you just collapse on your bed. You've all cum so many times (with you blasting Emma and Sophia's faces three separate times) that the three of you are all sticky with cum.

You wake up before Emma and Sophia the next morning and you start the day right, smoothies for both of the ladies. And this begins your sex training with Sophia. Now that you have opened a sexual door with her you never wanted it to close, so over the following weeks you go through a full-on sex and slut training routine with her with the help of daily does of Slave4U.

You have never had so much fun in your life as you do making Sophia your slut.

You love Emma, which is why, despite your aggressive sexual antics you always tried to still treat her well. But with Sophia you have more fun degrading her and humiliating her. Once she is addicted to fucking you and totally submissive you continue to show her the limits of your power over her.

You change many things about her life, such as that she now never wears a bra and her shirts are often fairly see-thru. Everything in Sophia's life seems to be on the up and up. She finds herself enjoying work more and had a better attitude. In the mornings she recalls the sexual exploits of the night before. And it makes her excited to spend more time on her hair and makeup. She starts wearing her shorter dresses. She feels more like a woman that way and she starts wearing heels all the time.

Sometimes she will stop by on her way to work and give you a quick blow job. That way she can still taste you a little bit for at least the first hour of work.

She finds that the guys in the office had started treating her better since she started dressing a bit sexier. Her hard-ass boss was letting her have her way a lot more. And instead of calling her into his office to chastise her, he seemed to maybe just be calling her in there to peek at her nipples through her thin shirts. That might have bothered her in the past because she hated watching him hear himself talk, but knowing that he is secretly drooling over her kept her excited enough now.

She's still seeing tiny-dicked Zach, but she spends most nights with you and Emma. When she is with Zach you control their sex life, telling her what acts too do when and making her tell you all about it.

What's next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)