More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by Grimm05 Grimm05

Who Found The Rulebook?

Dylan out for

You are Dylan a nerdy man that has often been picked on due to the fact that you possess all of the stereotypical traits of being well nerdy. Buck teeth, lanky body, messed up black hair, big horn rimmed glasses and a voice that simply put made it seem you did not go through puberty yet. Your sense of dress is similarly unimpressive consisting of what many would consider the Urkle look yet it fits with your personality. Thus you were constantly bullied until one day you had been gifted to power of the Notebook after a rather terrible day and discovered it's incredible powers.

At first you thought this to be a prank or a joke like everything in your life until you wrote your first rule.

New Rule: Dylan Random Name is male model handsome.

Suddenly you felt yourself change in a rather painful manner as your lanky body began to expand, your teeth straightened in a painful manner, fitting itself into a better position, your eyes became sharper without the need of glasses, and most importantly you could feel quite a bit of facial hair growing on your jaw. Quite frankly you felt like a werewolf yet while this was happening you quickly ran into the bathroom and saw the transformation for yourself.

In a matter of minutes you found yourself looking less like Urkle and more like Jon Fucking Snow from Game of Thrones. The sudden change was astonishing as you heard a knock on the door, returning you to reality and see that you still looked like Jon Snow.

"Sir is everything alright in there?" You heard from the other side of the door.

A woman's voice no less as you opened the door and saw a rather cute looking barista standing in front of you and as one might expect given your new appearance she was blushing.

"Sir are you alright?" She asked, her voice stuttered as you began examining her body, admiring her curves underneath a black t-shirt, blue pants, and Starbucks apron. She was thin though a healthy, happy thin rather than a "perfection" type of thin. Her long blonde hair was tied in a ponytail and her eyes were covered by glasses. On her apron was her name "Elizabeth" though you had little doubt she prefers other names instead.

Giving a distracted nod you answered "Yes just surprised."

The barista, shy as a fan girl pulled out the Notebook and said "Well you forgot this at your table. It looked important so I didn't want you to lose it."

Shocked you took the Notebook and thanked her before closing the door out of sheer instinct and wondering what you could do. The answer was the Notebook of course but what to do is the question.

Your first thought was maybe use the Notebook to gain a million dollars but then you remembered how Elizabeth looked at you when putting in your order. She looked like you were beneath her in every way and this angered you. The question is do you let her off easy or hard? Maybe just let her go and focus on the rest of the people that have wronged you.

Perhaps you could travel back in time to your days at school and get there? There's always present day of course and your co-workers certainly needed some lessons in manner. So many choices so little time. What will you choose?

What will you choose

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)