More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 3 by MrNobody MrNobody

where does he fall?

Cuntboy

Justin was shorter now, 5' 5" instead of his 6' stature before, no longer overweight but lithe and thin with round hips and bubble butt. His clothes have changed drastically, instead of the jacket, sonic t-shirt, jeans and tennis shoes; he wore a somewhat see through blue camisole, opaque black tights, and red 5" stiletto heels. His face was expertly made up, but the stand out was his bright cherry red lips, perfectly plump and made for kissing.

He quickly entered a stall and peeled off the tights, enjoying the feeling of them rolling off his smooth thighs and legs. He looked down to see a pair of black Brazilian cut panties, with no bulge. He gulped as he pulled them down, revealing a pair of lower lips and no cock. Memories of hiding in the bathroom and masturbating suddenly filling his memories. He sat down and began to slide a finger into himself, gasping at the sensation, carefully maneuvering inside of the folds and quickly finding his g-spot and moaning, covering his mouth in embarrassment as he came, revealing he's a squirter. He quickly cleaning up the mess and leaving the bathroom, holding the book in a grip, giggling like a schoolgirl.

He left the Café, wanting to explore this new world that he has created, and his new body.

Where or what should Justin do next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)